Has anyone else tried 'Cobra Bite with fresh ginger'?

Buffalo Bill

Oh my god, I want to drink this stuff for breakfast!!

I bought a four pack in Tesco last week and had them glugged down in no time.

They are awesome.

drunk-santa.jpg

drunk-2.jpg

katona2RUCKAS1703_468x400.jpg

bum.jpg

Drink responsibly

Buffalo Bill

Eh, 'glugged down'?

:unsure:

Must give them a try, sounds good.

Do it or your life will be empty and pointless.

Buffalo Bill

Oh my god, I want to drink this stuff for breakfast!!

I bought a four pack in Tesco last week and had them glugged down in no time.

They are awesome.

drunk-santa.jpg

drunk-2.jpg

katona2RUCKAS1703_468x400.jpg

bum.jpg

Drink responsibly

Why does Pat Stanton pictures have to monopolise a lot of these drinking threads. As an aside, I will pick up some next time I am in Tesco's.

Buffalo Bill

Why does Pat Stanton pictures have to monopolise a lot of these drinking threads. As an aside, I will pick up some next time I am in Tesco's.

I tried the ginger one myself a few weeks ago and it's far too sweet and sickly to have more than one.

You could argue that it's a gays alternative to lager given it tastes nothing like normal Cobra.

I tried the ginger one myself a few weeks ago and it's far too sweet and sickly to have more than one.

You could argue that it's a gays alternative to lager given it tastes nothing like normal Cobra.

Were all the gay men that you surveyed to reach that conclusion into the sweet and sickly stuff?

Buffalo Bill

Were all the gay men that you surveyed to reach that conclusion into the sweet and sickly stuff?

Buffalo Bill

That is just wromg and I have now reviewed my purchase of said drink. :boak::boak::boak:

not tried it but found this article on it; http://www.talkingretail.com/products/drinks-news/10856-cobra-gingers-up-flavoured-lager-market.html

Will Ghali, marketing director of Cobra Beer, said: ?We're very excited about the addition of Fresh Ginger into the Cobra Bite range. The flavour subtly infuses the authentic taste of fresh ginger with the trademark smoothness of Cobra Beer and we're sure it'll prove a popular addition with our female consumers.?

not tried it but found this article on it; http://www.talkingretail.com/products/drinks-news/10856-cobra-gingers-up-flavoured-lager-market.html

Will Ghali, marketing director of Cobra Beer, said: ?We're very excited about the addition of Fresh Ginger into the Cobra Bite range. The flavour subtly infuses the authentic taste of fresh ginger with the trademark smoothness of Cobra Beer and we're sure it'll prove a popular addition with our female consumers.?

I would now like to stand down as leader of the Cobra Bite with Fresh Ginger Party.

Hopefully the other members' names on my list won't be exposed on the internet.

Yours,

A shamed faced Buffalo Bill

I would now like to stand down as leader of the Cobra Bite with Fresh Ginger Party.

Hopefully the other members' names on my list won't be exposed on the internet.

Yours,

A shamed faced Buffalo Bill

MAHA.

Archived