Section N question

Jammy T

Nelly Terraces
Which of N1 N2 or N3 is closer to the half way line?

Never been in that section before.

JT, I think it will certainly be N3. I sit in N1, which is the section directly in front of the Robbo lounge (hello to all incumbents of N1 that may be tuning in - see you on Saturday for more fun/frolics/linesman abuse). It can then only go one way - left - up to the halfwayline from there.

Cheers. I hope this has been of help.

This message was brought to you from Section N News Services. Serving the public 24 hours a day. Abusing linesman/officials/away team/away fans fortnightly in EH11.:)

Ithangyou.

Section N Terraces.

Its N2

N1 is closest to Wheatfield and joins to N2 which runs upto dugout

N3 is whole upper tier upto middle of stand

Nelly Terraces
Its N2

I didn't know that. I stand (literally, in Sec N!) corrected. Don't really care about other sections, as N1 is the only bit worth bothering with.

Nucky Thompson
Its N2

Correct except I think you meant the Roseburn rather than the Wheatfield.

Nelly Terraces
Correct except I think you meant the Roseburn rather than the Wheatfield.

And you meant the School End mate!:)

Sorry, I'm a pedantic blunt.

NT.

Nucky Thompson
And you meant the School End mate!:)

Sorry, I'm a pedantic blunt.

NT.

Aye but it won't be the School End in a year:) In fact the main stand will be the School End;)

Nelly Terraces
Aye but it won't be the School End in a year:) In fact the main stand will be the School End;)

It'll always be the School End to me, same as the the away end at the lochend cesspit will always be the Dunbar End.

I'm an old c ** t. Can't you tell.:P

JT, I think it will certainly be N3. I sit in N1, which is the section directly in front of the Robbo lounge (hello to all incumbents of N1 that may be tuning in - see you on Saturday for more fun/frolics/linesman abuse). It can then only go one way - left - up to the halfwayline from there.

Cheers. I hope this has been of help.

This message was brought to you from Section N News Services. Serving the public 24 hours a day. Abusing linesman/officials/away team/away fans fortnightly in EH11.:)

Ithangyou.

Section N Terraces.

Section N never abuses the above mentioned. Well maybe sometimes a bad word slips out now and again. Funny moment from the Hamilton game was that Thomas guy who gave us the middle finger when he was warming up. Then when he got on and ran towards us, he was treated with nearly all of section N giving him one back. :rofl:

Archived