Holy Goalie in MORE trouble :)(merged threads)

Inglis3901

Miller Jambo 60
What a roaster that clown is.

Get her pumted.

Not by him though .the tube looks like he couldnt manage it.

The guy is a total plank.

Maybe he was just out for a quiet drink and this girl was simply offering him a Polo mint?

Buffalo Bill

Nice looking girl, shame she is with that jack and danny, he is a grade A trumpet.

BTW, he has more chins that a Chinese phone book!

Nelly Terraces

Of all the things you can hate this excuse for a human being for, his immaturity, his petulance, his pathetic snide winding up of opposition supporters, like a f ***** g blunt that he is as he knows as he's on the pitch there's nothing anyone can do about it or they'd be arrested, and his drunken moronic behavior - there's one thing that stands out head and shoulders above all other reasons to hate this shop front and that is -

The crime of wearing a baseball cap back to front. Is there anything more that just screams out TOTAL KNOBJOCKEY than the sight of some clown thinking they are 'cool' or, christ on a bike 'down with the street' than a ramjet with an inverted baseball cap on their thick skull? Don't they realise they just look a total zoomer, and that they really are not called Gangsta B and live in South Central LA/The Bronx New York. They are a f ***** g penis end.

I feel sorry for his wife. Looks a nice lass. Wasted on a troll like that. Hope she sees sense and bins the dick pronto.

Cheers. FTC. Borat - monger.

NT.

Of all the things you can hate this excuse for a human being for, his immaturity, his petulance, his pathetic snide winding up of opposition supporters, like a f ***** g blunt that he is as he knows as he's on the pitch there's nothing anyone can do about it or they'd be arrested, and his drunken moronic behavior - there's one thing that stands out head and shoulders above all other reasons to hate this shop front and that is -

The crime of wearing a baseball cap back to front. Is there anything more that just screams out TOTAL KNOBJOCKEY than the sight of some clown thinking they are 'cool' or, christ on a bike 'down with the street' than a ramjet with an inverted baseball cap on their thick skull? Don't they realise they just look a total zoomer, and that they really are not called Gangsta B and live in South Central LA/The Bronx New York. They are a f ***** g penis end.

I feel sorry for his wife. Looks a nice lass. Wasted on a troll like that. Hope she sees sense and bins the dick pronto.

NT.

I have seldom laughed out loud at a post. So thanks Nelly, you have made my morning :)

Nelly Terraces
I have seldom laughed out loud at a post. So thanks Nelly, you have made my morning :)

Thanks DH, I'm here to bring light into the lives of others. :P

Frank Sidebottom
Maybe he was just out for a quiet drink and this girl was simply offering him a Polo mint?

Buffalo Bill

The hole, perhaps?

In my entire life, the only other person I've wanted to punch for the crime of wearing a baseball cap on back-to-front is Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block.

A Grade-A stroker!

new_kids_l.jpg

*he's the one on the right, Kids*

Angry in Edinburgh

The Polish newspaper has a great name.

I'd say he's totally 'Fakt'.

:laugh:

Glad I'm not the only one who immediately thought of that joke!

Say What Again

As much as I hate the Hholy Ghoalie, that story is magic.

'Recuperating' in Poland with pints, smokes and a tidy bird who isn't your wife - while Sellik pay you for it.

Good work bhig mhan. I doff my backwards baseball cap to you.

alwaysthereinspirit

10,000,000 pound rated goalie?:P Yeah right.

Oh and the only people who get to wear hats backwards are Baseball catchers and welders.

blondejamtart

Nelly - gotta love that post! Boruc comes across as one of the most loathsome, vile individuals in football - well suited to that mhanky lot, I'd have to say. And how anyone can claim he's worth ?10m is beyond me!! Over-rated doesn't even begin to describe him...

I might be totally wrong here but is that not his wife sitting across from him in photo 3? If so could the ever reliable Sun be making a complete shop front of it's self again. I have certainly been in bars where everybody in the company is worse for wear and you get someone clowning about with their mates partner as a wind up. As you can see from the picture her tounge isn't actually in his stupid mouth!!!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Couldn't the tidy bint just be his sister and they are exchanging Bonjela ??

Could he just be snogging his sister ??

As much as I hate the Hholy Ghoalie, that story is magic.

'Recuperating' in Poland with pints, smokes and a tidy bird who isn't your wife - while Sellik pay you for it.

Good work bhig mhan. I doff my backwards baseball cap to you.

I agree with JOH on this one

he is once again taking the mickey out of those mug dhims

wearing the baseball cap backwards is typical of these mugs

Poland: A fashion hot-spot since Nineteen Canteen

That does look like his missus sitting with them to me too (and also sitting beside them at the flicks. Nothing story... except for the dodgy threads.

Leaving his wife and young child to go off gallivanting with some brazen hussy. He makes me sick. :mad:

It's always the ones with young families. I remember McCoist (Rangers lad, not sure if you will know him) sleeping around when he was married with 2 kids.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Leaving his wife and young child to go off gallivanting with some brazen hussy. He makes me sick. :mad:

Do his beliefs allow him to behave in this fashion ????

Lucky bassa !!

It's always the ones with young families. I remember McCoist (Rangers lad, not sure if you will know him) sleeping around when he was married with 2 kids.

No its not, its just those ones that make the papers, because only those ones are considered to be doing anything wrong, as they are married.

Do his beliefs allow him to behave in this fashion ????

Lucky bassa !!

Of course they do.

His belief that he is the best thing since sliced bread and above the law (recently upheld by the SFA) suggests he can do as he pleases.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Of course they do.

His belief that he is the best thing since sliced bread and above the law (recently upheld by the SFA) suggests he can do as he pleases.

I stand corrected.

MackaysCentreSpot

The amazing snaps are sure to infuriate his missus — and his Parkhead manager Gordon Strachan. Last night a source said: “This is not going to go down well with Celtic or his wife.

“He is supposed to be back in Poland to recover and see his family.

“He is NOT supposed to be out boozing and smoking and carrying on with other women.

“Trouble just seems to follow him about.”

Well it seems that is not the case.

Celtic boss Gordon Strachan dismissed recent pictures of stopper Artur Boruc photographed in the company of friends, drinking and smoking cigars.

The Poland international returned to his homeland last week to recuperate from a knee injury.

Boruc has not been far from controversy this season but Strachan was relaxed: "It was his weekend off. He can do what he wants.

"Do you spend time with your girlfriend? Do you go to the cinema with her? Would you like her to kiss you now and then?

"That's what Artur has done.

"I still go to the cinema with my wife. I still kiss her. She doesn't like it, but there you go.

"It's only human nature.

"He never broke any rules and never broke any guidelines.

"He's (back) training so I don't have a problem with it.

"It might be nice if he did have a beer now and then - it might just loosen him up a wee bit."

The amazing snaps are sure to infuriate his missus ? and his Parkhead manager Gordon Strachan. Last night a source said: ?This is not going to go down well with Celtic or his wife.

?He is supposed to be back in Poland to recover and see his family.

?He is NOT supposed to be out boozing and smoking and carrying on with other women.

?Trouble just seems to follow him about.?

Well it seems that is not the case.

Celtic boss Gordon Strachan dismissed recent pictures of stopper Artur Boruc photographed in the company of friends, drinking and smoking cigars.

The Poland international returned to his homeland last week to recuperate from a knee injury.

Boruc has not been far from controversy this season but Strachan was relaxed: "It was his weekend off. He can do what he wants.

"Do you spend time with your girlfriend? Do you go to the cinema with her? Would you like her to kiss you now and then?

"That's what Artur has done.

"I still go to the cinema with my wife. I still kiss her. She doesn't like it, but there you go.

"It's only human nature.

"He never broke any rules and never broke any guidelines.

"He's (back) training so I don't have a problem with it.

"It might be nice if he did have a beer now and then - it might just loosen him up a wee bit."

That's it Gordon, you give him what for... :biggrin:

Notice he mentions the girlfriend rather than the wife (Boruc's, not his)....clearly he's been brought up to speed. Doesn't look like Artur's wife in any of those pics btw, she's blonde but that's about as far as the similarities go.

God I can't stand that cretinous moose.

No wonder ra sellik fhans are skuhm when they have rhole mhodels like the Hholy Ghoalie to look up to. :o

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

NT.

:):):)

Archived