Train to Aberdeen

Romanov Stole My Pension

Romanov Stole My Pension

It's not for another month (27th) but all wanting to get the train up better book quick, there's still some of the advance fares left. I've just booked myself up on the 1130 and back on the 1710.

Aberdeen's got to be one of the best away days but with it being around Xmas we'll probably end up taking another pesh poor crowd up there.

It's not for another month (27th) but all wanting to get the train up better book quick, there's still some of the advance fares left. I've just booked myself up on the 1130 and back on the 1710.

Aberdeen's got to be one of the best away days but with it being around Xmas we'll probably end up taking another pesh poor crowd up there.

Glasgow Hearts were going to do the same thing, but the best laid plans and all that...

Despite it not being a public holiday, the trains are running on a different schedule. Only one train going up is direct and none back, while the journey time is 3 and a half hours! (I drove to and from Inverness in 3 FFS!).

So small bus or mini bus it is.

Anyone who wants a seat get in touch. We will be stopping at Auchterarder on both journeys, plus an hour in The Saltoun.

Romanov Stole My Pension
Glasgow Hearts were going to do the same thing, but the best laid plans and all that...

Despite it not being a public holiday, the trains are running on a different schedule. Only one train going up is direct and none back, while the journey time is 3 and a half hours! (I drove to and from Inverness in 3 FFS!).

So small bus or mini bus it is.

Anyone who wants a seat get in touch. We will be stopping at Auchterarder on both journeys, plus an hour in The Saltoun.

Ross do Glasgow Hearts run a bus to every away game? What are the prices like for students?

Thig Ar Latha

Are you an Olynpic runner or something? or is it an early kick off? Usually find matches end between ten and five to five and its a good 20 - 30 minutes walk to the Station. Even if you get out of the Ground sharpish.

Are you an Olynpic runner or something? or is it an early kick off? Usually find matches end between ten and five to five and its a good 20 - 30 minutes walk to the Station. Even if you get out of the Ground sharpish.

Not to mention they sometimes keep you in. Good luck chuck!

Romanov Stole My Pension

oops, i meant 1910. Plenty time to walk into town, quick few pints then back down the road.

Archived