Laptop is goosed need online games to pass time at work!

Goose Baxter

My disk drive in my laptop is not reading disc's so i cant play any football manager games on my laptop and i am not aloud to load them onto the work computer.

So i am stuck in the office until i get a call out. So could some kind people post links to possible online games that i can play or anything to help pass time.

Unless i get any jobs it is going to be a long shift until 6am.

p.s Can you play any off the old championship manager games on the net?

My disk drive in my laptop is not reading disc's so i cant play any football manager games on my laptop and i am not aloud to load them onto the work computer.

So i am stuck in the office until i get a call out. So could some kind people post links to possible online games that i can play or anything to help pass time.

Unless i get any jobs it is going to be a long shift until 6am.

p.s Can you play any off the old championship manager games on the net?

Just do it quietly then :P

Just do it quietly then :P

I asked the i.t boy who i am paly with if i could do it on the fly and he said when they do a software audit on the work computers this is when i would get caught

jamboinheaven
I asked the i.t boy who i am paly with if i could do it on the fly and he said when they do a software audit on the work computers this is when i would get caught

dont think he got it

Luckily their Websense doesn't pick up JKB then!

jamboinheaven
So lets all slag me because i dont get one off the jokes? :mad:

chill you are tired,you made a slight spelling mistake and someone picked up on it

Archived