Clum Watch.

Munch

i got a workmate who is a die hard pars fan, he was at there game v Livi at the weekend, i asked how clum played and i mentioned i seen he scored a goal.

He commented that clum was murder and he somehow or other managed to boot the ball right over the stand and out the ground, this was seemingly an effort at goal from a direct free kick.

My mate said it was laughable and everyone was wetting themselves laughing.

Looks like nothing much has changed then.:ohmy::shocked666:

Give the boy some credit it take's skill to clear a stand with a free kick!!!

To be honest i have always liked the boy but i fell he has found his level and it would be wrong for him to return!!!

rudi must stay
i got a workmate who is a die hard pars fan, he was at there game v Livi at the weekend, i asked how clum played and i mentioned i seen he scored a goal.

He commented that clum was murder and he somehow or other managed to boot the ball right over the stand and out the ground, this was seemingly an effort at goal from a direct free kick.

he's still scoring goals though..

Clum will be back for Christmas, well January sales more like :o

he's scored a few goals for Livi so who knows the lad may have a bit of confidence back, he'll need buckets of it though if he is to silence the tynie doubters.

maybe he has found his level, just like Makela does every time he goes away on loan

I was there, he was indeed murder moaned pointed blamed others for his poor runs and passes and fell about all through the game.

His free kick was without doubt the worst attempt i have ever witnessed(includes mucking about in rear garden using cloths poles as goals) He may be scoring goals and thats difficult to argue with, however based on his overall performance i would not rush to have him back, having said that he is no worse than jamie mole.

Any Livi fans I have spoken to have said he has been pretty good for them and is rated much more highly than Jamie Mole during his spell there.

To be honest I dont want him back but the reality of the situation is that he will most probably be back at Christmas.

51 Shirts -Moments in Time
I was there, he was indeed murder moaned pointed blamed others for his poor runs and passes and fell about all through the game.

His free kick was without doubt the worst attempt i have ever witnessed(includes mucking about in rear garden using cloths poles as goals) He may be scoring goals and thats difficult to argue with, however based on his overall performance i would not rush to have him back, having said that he is no worse than jamie mole.

Sounds like he's ready to save us splashing out millions in the January window then.;)

Yes this description pretty much matches what my mate told me, funny thing is has been raving on about how good Andy Kirk has been since he signed, he cant believe he is playing for the pars he reckons he is far to good for them.

As for clum he said he moaned and groaned the entire game, apart from his booting the ball over the grandstand trick, he said he has a head like a coconut and his attempts at headers were actually so funny it was good entertainment.

I do:)nt think clum will be back in January. Id take Andy Kirk back though.

In a similar situation at my work:

Guy said that Clum dived solidly for 80 minutes out the ninety, spending most of his time on his arse.

However, the gola was a good one apparently.

Oh the hibees are gay

Hope he stays at Livi even if it is till the end of the season, we need an experienced forward to pair up with Nade who's looking **** hot at the moment. Don't no how Tullberg will turn out but we need to stengthen our forwards in anycase. What's gonna happen if Tullberg and Nade are both injured. We can't rely on Mole, Glen Makela or Elliot to bang in the goals or hold up the ball. Scary to think.

It'll never happen Vlads not gonna splash the cash, another dud fae Kaunas and maybe a nobody for midfield like any other transfer window.

What's 10x Dire=??? :P

Decadire.

It's all Karapidis to me.

Archived