4 - 4 - 2 formation

vaders uncle

Just read a bit on the hearts website that mike tullberg may be fit for the game against Rangers and that the manager "might consider pairing Mike with Christian Nade in a two pronged attack" that should hopefully help with the 4-5-1 that is constantly worked to and is not working in my honest opinion.

Then the question of mid field comes into being and that of who is gonna be in there against the dark side?

I would like to see them trying it with Falkirk before going up against the weegies.

Just read a bit on the hearts website that mike tullberg may be fit for the game against Rangers and that the manager "might consider pairing Mike with Christian Nade in a two pronged attack" that should hopefully help with the 4-5-1 that is constantly worked to and is not working in my honest opinion.

Then the question of mid field comes into being and that of who is gonna be in there against the dark side?

I would like to see them trying it with Falkirk before going up against the weegies.

is that the same 4-5-1 formation that's fallen flat on it's face in the last 3 games?

Drylaw Hearts

The Balogh

Neilson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Jonsson

Karapidis

Bruno

Driver

Nade

Tullberg

Archived