Gary Glen is alive!

JamboLad

Perhaps we could leave the developement of this young mans career to our manager.

Rather than trying to build him up into the next goal scoring machine, only to knock him down, maybe even boo his entrance onto the park. Then in the future we can all say he's always been pish, that the 1st division is his level and how nobody rated him anyway...........................

I would just like to see him involved in the squad. I'm not building him up to be a world beater but the boy has talent. I agree with Csaba managing him properly and have faith he will probably manage to get him sorted (as he managed to get Nade fit!)

There has been no reports about him at all whther he has been injured or what?

Perhaps we could leave the developement of this young mans career to our manager.

Rather than trying to build him up into the next goal scoring machine, only to knock him down, maybe even boo his entrance onto the park. Then in the future we can all say he's always been pish, that the 1st division is his level and how nobody rated him anyway...........................

get him in the team, he's the new robbo, boooooooooooo.....

:)

loveofthegame

Well said that man!

jamboinglasgow

some those photos are funny, might start a caption competition, though there are two photos i cant decide which one to use:

0,,10289~4615337,00.jpg

0,,10289~4615366,00.jpg

I heard he was due to do the photo shoot the day before he did, only for a fax to come through at the last minute changing it.:eek:

portobellojambo1
According to Gary MacKay last night he said that Glen is just back from a slight hamstring injury.

Indeed Boris, he did his hamstring in the game versus Hibernian, he was doing some light running at Riccarton this afternoon and is expected to return to training on Thursday.

Archived