Aww diddums Stevie Gerrard

Ribble

Apparently Liverpool are going mental that Gerrard had to travel a whole 400 miles to prove he wasn't fit for England!! Our Larry is travelling to Accra in Ghana to prove he's not fit which is 10 times further!!! Oh and Eggert is travelling to Malta to also prove he's not fit for Iceland!! Think Stevie G has got off pretty lightly !!

How dare you! This is King Stevie we're talking about!

If Gerrard says he's unfit, then he's unfit! He wouldnt lie/cheat would he? ;)

Guest JamboRobbo
Apparently Liverpool are going mental that Gerrard had to travel a whole 400 miles to prove he wasn't fit for England!! Our Larry is travelling to Accra in Ghana to prove he's not fit which is 10 times further!!! Oh and Eggert is travelling to Malta to also prove he's not fit for Iceland!! Think Stevie G has got off pretty lightly !!

I think we might find Larry's travelling to Accra to prove he is fit. ;)

Miller Jambo 60
How dare you! This is King Stevie we're talking about!

If Gerrard says he's unfit, then he's unfit! He wouldnt lie/cheat would he? ;)

Life can be so cruel to some people.

So he gets paid thousands for a wee 400 mile trip with his aerse on a plane.

Liverpool are a joke.

Jam Tarts 1874
I think we might find Larry's travelling to Accra to prove he is fit. ;)

It is Kingston who is telling Hearts he is not fit.

The People's Chimp

I thought it was "you're not fit until you apologise for trying to banjo the captain..."

Guest JamboRobbo

Aye, of course it is. Some people are even niave enough to believe that apparently.

Aye, of course it is. Some people are even niave enough to believe that apparently.

It wouldn't be that! its much better to think the worst about the club you supposedly support.

Jam Tarts 1874

You only believe negative rumours that have no basis in fact. When the truth presents itself to you, you behave like a child with their fingers in their ears and making noises to block out what you do not want to hear.

Guest JamboRobbo
You only believe negative rumours that have no basis in fact. When the truth presents itself to you, you behave like a child with their fingers in their ears and making noises to block out what you do not want to hear.

Aye, that'll be it. I won't consider any other possibilities. Thats why I said he "MIGHT" not be injured.

How ironic that you posted that whilst at the same time showing that you'll only consider one possibility - that he's definately injured.

Guest JamboRobbo
It wouldn't be that! its much better to think the worst about the club you supposedly support.

I think it's better to have an open mind on ALL options actually.

Realise that we MIGHT find out that Larry is actually fit (as I said above), or we MIGHT find out that Larry is actually injured.

And, hey, quality attack by the way. We're back to the "club you supposedly support" line of attack if I say something you don't like. Schoolboy level or what.

The People's Chimp

i'd refer to my above answer.

alwaysthereinspirit

Gerrard and Kingston is the same post.

That'll be the last time that ever happens.

Guest JamboRobbo
Gerrard and Kingston is the same post.

That'll be the last time that ever happens.

Until Larry plays against Liverpool for Barca in the CL.

alwaysthereinspirit
Until Larry plays against Liverpool for Barca in the CL.

"Kingston missing again as Gerrard leaves him for dead and sets up Torres again"

You could be right.

alwaysthereinspirit
Life can be so cruel to some people.

So he gets paid thousands for a wee 400 mile trip with his aerse on a plane.

Liverpool are a joke.

"Liverpool are a joke":eek:

I think it's better to have an open mind on ALL options actually.

Realise that we MIGHT find out that Larry is actually fit (as I said above), or we MIGHT find out that Larry is actually injured.

And, hey, quality attack by the way. We're back to the "club you supposedly support" line of attack if I say something you don't like. Schoolboy level or what.

No attack, and its nothing to do with not sharing the same view.

Its just hard to reconcile support of the club with someone who deliberately and continuously goes out their way to assume the worst.

You suggest its being open minded but your previous post undermined someone else for being open to the suggestion that Kingston was saying he wasn't fit.

Hardly open minded.

You can pretend its that if you want, but everyone on here knows you see nothing but doom and gloom, and go out your way to tell everyone its all awful, even when there is little proof to back it up. When it comes donw to that, you retreat back to mistakes VR made seasons ago.

its tiresome.

Guest JamboRobbo
No attack, and its nothing to do with not sharing the same view.

So suggesting a Hearst supporter doesn't support his team is not an attack now? What was it, a compliment?

Its just hard to reconcile support of the club with someone who deliberately and continuously goes out their way to assume the worst.

Ah, so it was an attack then. You're questioning my credentials as a supporter of HMFC.

You suggest its being open minded but your previous post undermined someone else for being open to the suggestion that Kingston was saying he wasn't fit.

Hardly open minded.

He wasn't being "open to the suggestion". He was stating it as fact.

I said it MIGHT be the case that Larry is actually fit. It wouldn't be the first time Hearts have told us a player ain't fit when he was.

The response was fair IMO.

You can pretend its that if you want, but everyone on here knows you see nothing but doom and gloom, and go out your way to tell everyone its all awful, even when there is little proof to back it up. When it comes donw to that, you retreat back to mistakes VR made seasons ago.

its tiresome.

Not that you're attacking me of course. :P

For what it's worth, and my opinion counts no more than anyone else's on here, I think Larry is fit and just doesn't want to play for us. Csaba said in an interview last week that Larry had told him he wasn't fit and the impression I got was that Csaba didn't believe him but couldn't prove otherwise. If he turns out for Ghana then I think we should watch for fireworks on his return!

Archived