Post Lunch munchies....

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

What a nightmare. Had a half baguette with ham and lettuce, and an apple, about an hour ago. I'm now sitting here with a serious case of the munchies, even although I'm not really hungry.

Sucks. I wonder if reading a thread about monster munch has played a role?

What a nightmare. Had a half baguette with ham and lettuce, and an apple, about an hour ago. I'm now sitting here with a serious case of the munchies, even although I'm not really hungry.

I'm just waiting on a strong coffee that should hopefully get me through to half 5.

The People's Chimp
I'm just waiting on a strong coffee that should hopefully get me through to half 5.

Might do the same. I had a wee espresso cafetiere, but i've run out of ground coffee. Gold blend here i come...:o

Might do the same. I had a wee espresso cafetiere, but i've run out of ground coffee. Gold blend here i come...:o

Mine has just arrived... from the local up market sandwich shop.

Nice double shot.

Mondays are a week in themselves.

tommythejambo

Eat the rest of the Baguette.

The People's Chimp
Eat the rest of the Baguette.

It was only a half baguette that I bought. Still, nearly the end of the day now...but fives tonight, so no scran till after that.

Archived