We're not looking at the league

Dr. Bapswent

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1456968,00.html

Manager Csaba Laszlo isn't interested in Hearts current league standing - and only when the season is over will the Tynecastle boss be paying heed to the Jambos' position.

Hearts went third once more at the weekend after winning at Inverness, whilst Dundee United went down to Kilmarnock at Rugby Park.

Bruno Aguiar's stunning winner capped a terrific week for Hearts who made it three victories on the spin for the first time since February.

"The league is long and we don't talk about the table at this stage," the manager told Hearts News this morning. "We want to win each game, not more.

"We are third but we can look at the table at another time. This is no time to be satisfied.

"We must also remember that we also had very good results before the September international break, but we lost some players and then we had some results that were not so good.

"I hope we do not fall in the gap again. We have a puzzle to think about, and I am sure we will be prepared."

Eggert Jonsson has flown out on international duty with Iceland malta (a) however he will be assessed by national team medical staff after suffering a hamstring injury during Saturday's win at Inverness.

Meanwhile, Ghana has exercised their right for medical staff to assess midfielder Larry Kingston ahead of the Black Stars' match against Tunisia. The former Hearts of Oak star, who is close to a first team return, has been suffering from a thigh problem in recent weeks.

I wonder is Larry has to fly all the way to Ghana just to be assessed by a Doctor or if they have some sort of approved medic that goes and sees him.

Re the main story, I just hope we can keep this momentum going until the transfer window and then Csaba is allowed to strengthen. We are doing very well with such an average squad of players.

Sensible comments from Laszlo.

As for Kingston, it will be interesting if he is fit to play for Ghana.

You mean like last year...

...and Chesney??

Sensible comments from Laszlo.

As for Kingston, it will be interesting if he is fit to play for Ghana.

Even more so if he declares himself fit for Ghana, plays and returns injured :eek:

alwaysthereinspirit
Even more so if he declares himself fit for Ghana, plays and returns injured :eek:

It's a long flight back.....:rolleyes:

Captain Lithuania
I wonder is Larry has to fly all the way to Ghana just to be assessed by a Doctor or if they have some sort of approved medic that goes and sees him.

Re the main story, I just hope we can keep this momentum going until the transfer window and then Csaba is allowed to strengthen. We are doing very well with such an average squad of players.

Hopefully a few strikers :)

scott herbertson
"We are third but we can look at the table at another time".

Sounds like he's looked already

He peeked

Archived