GIBBY THE HIBBY

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Gibby Gladstone in the weege record this morning.

Quote: Our display in the draw with Aberdeen was ,wait for it,

Pure Roy of the rovers stuff, still pashing myself after reading that.

Would that be flair footie then.:107years::107years::107years::107years:

He is nothing more than the remnants of the curry that rushed throught me this morning at 06.41am.

Very efficient use of the bathroom clock there as you watched it click to 06.41 just as you made that final push!!

Precision is everything!!!;)

They should give Gibby a column in the Record. He writes every week as it is and although it's usually garbage about the wee team, it's still better than Gary Ralston's efforts.

Very efficient use of the bathroom clock there as you watched it click to 06.41 just as you made that final push!!

Precision is everything!!!;)

Thru the eye of a needle maybe??

It certainly raised a few eyebrows in the van this morning , they really are deluded, i hope they go out of business ,that is all.

PresidentRomanov
He's a pish stained jakey.

Funnily enough, I noticed Patrick Stanton was in the Evening News today as well :)

Funnily enough, I noticed Patrick Stanton was in the Evening News today as well :)

How pished was he looking ?

a) Wrecked

B) Mongolised

c) Out of his fecking tree

PresidentRomanov
How pished was he looking ?

a) Wrecked

B) Mongolised

c) Out of his fecking tree

Mongolised, although nowhere hear as bad as when he was slumped over the wheel of his taxi :)

He was out on the pitch at half time with two old cup's that had been in some chapel since they won them a hundred odd years ago.

He looked really disappointed that there wasn't a Republican band playing, like there was at his testimonial :sad:

Mongolised, although nowhere hear as bad as when he was slumped over the wheel of his taxi :)

He was out on the pitch at half time with two old cup's that had been in some chapel since they won them a hundred odd years ago.

He looked really disappointed that there wasn't a Republican band playing, like there was at his testimonial :sad:

Was there? I never realised he was of that ilk.

Guest gorgie kev

So he should be known as Phat Shtanton:107years:

:laugh:

Was there? I never realised he was of that ilk.

Alkies will go anywhere, say anything and do anything to get a free bevvy down their throat.

portobellojambo1

I think by that he means it was comic book stuff.

I'm sure he got over it when he found a nice, fresh pint waiting for him back in the hospitality suite.

That and the hipflask he'll have had stashed about his person.

And the bottle of voddy he hid in the lavvy cistern.

:booze:

That *******'s in there every ****ing day, him and Ian Grant from Falkirk.

Do these people have nothing better to do than phone into newspapers all day*? They're like Jill from Partick, she writes into the Metro at least once a week to tell everyone what's wrong with society.

*2,000+ posts. Hmm.

That *******'s in there every ****ing day, him and Ian Grant from Falkirk.

Do these people have nothing better to do than phone into newspapers all day*? They're like Jill from Partick, she writes into the Metro at least once a week to tell everyone what's wrong with society.

*2,000+ posts. Hmm.

Gibby doesnt have much else to do hes well into his seventies and doesnt keep to well.Much respected by Jambos in Tranent as he wont hear a bad word against us especially from those who support the bigot brothers whom he detests.I,ve posted before that the Gib has probably seen ,and knows more about, Hearts than a lot of posters on here.He can real off players and teams from the forties and fifties where they came from and went how they played etc.

Some of you should grow up and show a wee bit respect to a gent.

Gibby doesnt have much else to do hes well into his seventies and doesnt keep to well.Much respected by Jambos in Tranent as he wont hear a bad word against us especially from those who support the bigot brothers whom he detests.I,ve posted before that the Gib has probably seen ,and knows more about, Hearts than a lot of posters on here.He can real off players and teams from the forties and fifties where they came from and went how they played etc.

I'll be honest here, kiddo, and say that I couldn't give a flying ****. Someone else might, though, so maybe you could try posting it again or something.

kiddo? He's old enough to be your dad

What is this, the Tranent mafia coming to get me? When did you get the internet over there, anyway?

dont know him. Always lived in Edinburgh. Just sounds stupid calling someone that much older than you kiddo

Okay. I'm sorry, lad.

Miller Jambo 60

I know gibby is old and loves his footie, at least he follows a local team and not the bigot brothers.

Still thought his Roy of the Rovers quote was majic.:)

Hibs fan in slagging off on hearts website shocker. what will come next.

U belters can't take a joke ;)

Hibs fan in slagging off on hearts website shocker. what will come next.

U belters can't take a joke ;)

You've really riled big Johnny noo Rents!

Gibby's great entertainment and I hope he's around for a while yet.

What is this, the Tranent mafia coming to get me? When did you get the internet over there, anyway?

Its the inturnent eejit

Archived