Malcolm Tucker

Which do you prefer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Facebook
    • Bebo
    • MySpace
    • Other
    • I'm too cool to use any of this over-rated Internet Social Networking nonsense.

Malcolm Tucker

This has been debated to death, but which do you prefer to use, if any?

Facebook is my personal favourite, good for photo sharing/keeping in touch with folk.

Bebo is alrite. A lot of annoying neds/internet viruses present, has put me off using it quite as much.

MySpace. Excellent for music, not great for much else.

So, a poll shall decide which one is the best. If I were a betting man, I'd say Facebook is probably the favourite...

:)

Malcolm Tucker
Where's the option for I'm completely uncool and I don't use any of them social networking sites 'n'all 'n'anyways'. :eek:

Darn. Too late to edit as well :(

:cool:

Why is there not a Kickback group on Facebook?

There's a person called Jambos Kickback and a Tom Campbell who lists one of his interests as posting on Jambos Kickback, but no group.

Facebook groups, combating anonymity, assisting stalkers...

I use Facebook, this is mainly to upload photos of my family and to see photos of friends and family who live on other continents, the poker site on it isn't too bad either.

Bebo....only just because I can't be bothered making a Facebook account and Myspace is for Emo's

;)

i have all three but never use bebo much anymore. couldn't tell you the last time i was on myspace, but i'm on facebook lots. i have mates all over the globe and its good for sharing pics etc. it has a chat function too which can be handy (or annoying) too

Commander Harris
Why is there not a Kickback group on Facebook?

There's a person called Jambos Kickback and a Tom Campbell who lists one of his interests as posting on Jambos Kickback, but no group.

Facebook groups, combating anonymity, assisting stalkers...

start an unoffical tribute group yourself then! :P

I have all three. MySpace like you say is good for music. Facebook appears much more grown up than Bebo. Bebo has viruses, is full of bots, and seems to cater better for kids and neds. Therefore I don't use it very often at all. Facebook wins for me.

None of the above. I grew out of that kind of thing when I got out of my teens.

Don't be like that, I'll be your friend if you're struggling...

Don't be like that, I'll be your friend if you're struggling...

:laugh:

I do actually have a Bebo, but I don't really use it. I used to use sites like that when I was younger, but now I just sign on and think : "What do I do now?"

It's probably different for older people who've lost touch with more people, or people who live abroad or whatever, but personally, if I need to speak to someone on a regular basis I probably already do. If I've lost touch with someone, it's generally because I don't like them.

i was the first kickback facebook group member

i don;t know whether that makes me proud or vaguely ashamed!

Geoff Kilpatrick
'mutual friends'

useful for seeing who was sad enough to add pinilla. :whistling:

I did it for a laugh. Was kind of shocked when he accepted!

Malcolm Tucker

I think I.J is some sort of Facebook whore. Just about everyone there is a mutual friend!

You get around Neil.

Just got Facebook the other day as I wanted to see one of my mates page. And I couldn't do it without signing up.

But to be honest Bebo, Facebook etc is a lot of drivel but a good way to keep in touch with some folk.

The People's Chimp
I think I.J is some sort of Facebook whore. Just about everyone there is a mutual friend!

You get around Neil.

The whole mutual friend thing is pretty interesting. The utter random ways in which someone you randomly know will know someone else you randomly know and so on...or the friend's friend from manchester who is bizarrely friends with the HOT girl you met at a party last weekend etc...

Malcolm Tucker
The whole mutual friend thing is pretty interesting. The utter random ways in which someone you randomly know will know someone else you randomly know and so on...or the friend's friend from manchester who is bizarrely friends with the HOT girl you met at a party last weekend etc...

Aye it is actually quite freaky.

In this case I.J though seems to know the majority people on kickback :P

Archived