Possible link between Gluten intolerance and Depression & Schizophrenia

Maximus

I reccently discovered this alarming info after searching for a cure for migraines (which I have suffered from for about 10 years). Gluten (produced from wheat, barley and rye) intolerance is suspected to affect around 15% of the population and can trigger a whole list of problems (due to it causing malabsorption) like migraines, insomnia, depression, ADHD, weight problems, nerve damage, black outs etc.

http://www.foodreactions.org/gluten/

Well I have now switched to a gluten free diet. After a few days I started to feel a lot better - no migraines or fatigue anymore.

Not one for conspiracy theories :o but why does the food industry add gluten unneccesarily to thousands of food products if up to 15% of the population possibly have an intolerance that could bring on problems such as lethargy, depression and schizophrenia? Nothing to do with the fact that drug companies seem to make an awful lot of cash from producing treatments for these ailments?

I reccently discovered this alarming info after searching for a cure for migraines (which I have suffered from for about 10 years). Gluten (produced from wheat, barley and rye) intolerance is suspected to affect around 15% of the population and can trigger a whole list of problems (due to it causing malabsorption) like migraines, insomnia, depression, ADHD, weight problems, nerve damage, black outs etc.

http://www.foodreactions.org/gluten/

Well I have now switched to a gluten free diet. After a few days I started to feel a lot better - no migraines or fatigue anymore.

Not one for conspiracy theories :o but why does the food industry add gluten unneccesarily to thousands of food products if up to 15% of the population possibly have an intolerance that could bring on problems such as lethargy, depression and schizophrenia? Nothing to do with the fact that drug companies seem to make an awful lot of cash from producing treatments for these ailments?

Thats quite interesting buddy, I know a few people who might be interested by that

Archived