Celtic booed off today?

Hibs Nil

Francis Albert
Were Celtic absolutely RANK ROTTEN in the 2nd half today...............

nah, didn't think so :P

They looked poor to me in both halves, and they were playing 10 men in the second.

Were Celtic absolutely RANK ROTTEN in the 2nd half today...............

nah, didn't think so :P

Maybe the cheers were for the ref though? BBC say they were gifted a penalty to equalise from.

I'm sure things will even themselves out over the course of the season though...

Nah, didn't think so.

Whats your point caller ?

Celtic came from behind to beat Hamilton with a late goal

We scored early against Hamilton and scraped home with a really poor performance for the whole of the second half.

Had we gone behind early and come back with a late winner I'm quite sure the reaction at the end would have been totally different.

Having said that I still find it staggering that the so called hard core support booed after a win at home.

Whats your point caller ?

Celtic came from behind to beat Hamilton with a late goal

We scored early against Hamilton and scraped home with a really poor performance for the whole of the second half.

Had we gone behind early and come back with a late winner I'm quite sure the reaction at the end would have been totally different.

Having said that I still find it staggering that the so called hard core support booed after a win at home.

Agree , but all the same i was annoyed as any other fan.

Regards to the OP`s attempt at having a go at the Hearts fans- well, as OAG said we were really poor for the whole of the 2nd half.

Do you think Celtic at HOME wouild have conceded as much possession and be made to hang on? No, because they humped Hamilton 4-0 a few weeks ago at Darkheid.

I`m not expecting Hearts to tank everyone at Tynie, but i`d like to think we could develop the habit of getting a grip of a game when in front and finishing it off more comfortably.

I know its all done with now and we got a good result yesterday but i think it`s sad when people are starting to accept certain performances that are below par. Yes, we won but come on, we know we can win games like that far more convincingly and all that performance does is cast doubts over the ability of the squad for the long term.

Going back to Hearts fans booing after the Hammy game - I honestly can't remember in all the years following The Famous the fans booing the side after a Victory........I maybe wrong but can't honestly remember.

I wasn't at the Hammy game because we ARE awful just now and horrible to watch BUT if I had been no way would I have been booing the team, just my humble opinion.

I hope this thread isnt about praise for Smeltic supporters!:eek:

Just have a look at their attandances during the 94-95 (sure there was one which was around 15,000 - could be wrong though).

Bunch of glory hunting terrorist lovers. The great unwashed can GTF.

Nah, didn't think so.

hearts did not get booed off yesterday quite the opposite they had the enthusiastic adulation from a fanatical hearts support .

your post is so last week :P:p:p:p:p:p

Archived