British/Scottish Gas

JamboPete

Any of you fellow kickbackers work for British/Scottish Gas at granton in edinburgh?

I have recently started as a customer service advisor in the PAYGE dept.

Just wondered.:)

i worked there for 5.5 years.probs the worst time in my life...na in all honesty, its a good banter and it can be a fun place to work but for career opportunities,unless youre willing to go on your knees and take one for the team, its not going to happen.

Concur with the above.

I worked there PT for a couple years when I was 17-19, its decent craic if your lucky but the actual job is horrific. The managers all want you to sign over your life and the final straw for me was being asked to type in codes into yuor phone for every different thing you did during the day. They seem to want robots not people.

Well glad to be rid!

p.s. Good luck........

Never mind the job satisfaction, the money must be good.

I just came home from a weeks hols last week to my bill which was 80% higher than last years Jul-Oct bill. I know we had a scheidt summer but firkin' 80%???

Expecting a whooper at the end of Jan!!!

I suppose someone's got to pay for all the contract work that the gas board have got Turriff doing on our roads?

Prince Buaben
Never mind the job satisfaction, the money must be good.

I just came home from a weeks hols last week to my bill which was 80% higher than last years Jul-Oct bill. I know we had a scheidt summer but firkin' 80%???

Expecting a whooper at the end of Jan!!!

I suppose someone's got to pay for all the contract work that the gas board have got Turriff doing on our roads?

British Gas dont employ anyone to do the roads becuase British Gas dont have responsibilty for that anymore and havent had since about 1996.

I work for them as well. Have been there for about 18months.

Archived