Looking ahead

Robbo27_22

Rangers in a couple of weeks.

The Huns have looked shaky at several points this season and by all accounts, were lucky to see out victory yesterday.

The one thing that sticks in my mind though is that the teams who have worried them this year/took points from them have had a real go at them.

Our manager doesn't seem to have that in his make up. I fear the worst.

Jam Tarts 1874

The Huns have looked shaky at several points this season and by all accounts, were lucky to see out victory yesterday.

The one thing that sticks in my mind though is that the teams who have worried them this year/took points from them have had a real go at them.

Rangers were struggling before we played them at Ibrox earlier this season, suddenly they turned in their best performance of the season (with the help of Mendez' debut). No matter how bad Rangers and Celtic look, they always seem to raise their game against us, which I suppose is a bit of a compliment.

I'd be happy if we could avoide defeat against them.

winston churchill

since souness took over at rangers.

tynecastle is one of their favourite away grounds:mad:.

Geoff Kilpatrick

We only win 1-0!

Funnily enough, a result like that against them would surely kill almost all the negativity on here.

Jam Tarts 1874
We only win 1-0!

Funnily enough, a result like that against them would surely kill almost all the negativity on here.

I'd certainly settle for us snatching an early goal and hanging on for another 1-0.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I'd certainly settle for us snatching an early goal and hanging on for another 1-0.

A la Scott Crabbe past Andy Goram. 89 minutes of "hang on Hearts"! :)

Yes but as soon as they start looking a bit shaky old Walter gets stuck into the officials saying how bias there are in favour of his Green challengers (although he does not actually say that just single's out one particular guy with the surname Murphy or something similar that could be in his mind as a plausible Celtic fan.

Of course the BBC in their "neutral role" manage to find every piece of video footage that backs up old Walter to the hilt but then they carefully add that these things tend to even themselves out over the season, "aye right".

Anyone who believes that is an Old Firm fan.

You can guarantee that Rangers will get every 50/50 decision at Tynecastle Captain Barry of course will be Refereeing the game and will award a dodgy penalty in the 9th minute of stoppage time of which 8 minutes were made up by the fourth official who will have clobbered Csaba with his board just as he shows the number of extra minute to be played.

Who said I was paranoid:biggrin:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Not a defeatist but a realist. I think they will probably beat us but a win over Falkirk will put is in credit points wise so we could possibly absorb the blow. Our recent record against the Old Firm isnt great so it looks unlikely we will win but if we do then great. Our season will not be decided on what we do against the Old Firm but what we do against the teams around us. Unfortunatly

winston churchill
A la Scott Crabbe past Andy Goram. 89 minutes of "hang on Hearts"! :)

was that not gorams rangers debut.

25 yarder bent into the top corner at the gorgie road end.

i was standing right behind it in the shed.

was that not gorams rangers debut.

25 yarder bent into the top corner at the gorgie road end.

i was standing right behind it in the shed.

It was a lobby type shot if i remember right and Goram thought it was going wide so didnt try for it. Magic!!!!

Just never know against the OF eh. If we beat Falkirk then the boys should be very confident so the resilience will be there. Against both OF this season we've lost early goals and i think not doing this is the key. Either by being really tight for 30 mins or by making sure we're the team doing the attacking for the first 30

Archived