Setanta News

Whitley Jambo

Whitley Jambo

Sat through the Midnight Goals Show which is then looped through the night on Setanta News to see Aguiars great goal. Loveley coverage of the Rangers goals from 3 different camera angles, slo-mo replay of Killie penalty and goals against Arabs, and all the goals from the other matches except...........ICT v Jam Tarts. Whats all that about ? Stanta not go as far as Inversneckie ? Camera broken ?

Sat through the Midnight Goals Show which is then looped through the night on Setanta News to see Aguiars great goal. Loveley coverage of the Rangers goals from 3 different camera angles, slo-mo replay of Killie penalty and goals against Arabs, and all the goals from the other matches except...........ICT v Jam Tarts. Whats all that about ? Stanta not go as far as Inversneckie ? Camera broken ?

Didn't you know that nobody like us.:)

Yeah the same thing was on just before the boxing, even had the aberdeen goals. I sat for a minute thinking....I didn't miss something did I?

Perhaps the person responsible for sending the images into setanta got sidetracked in a pub in Inverness.... its not difficult

To be fair, in The Sun yesterday, they covered every single game on the back pages with a preview, except Inverness V Heart of Midlothian. We were in the centre page pull-out along with the SFL stuff.

Seemed a bit weird.

i remember noticing ICT have never had an away game shown on setanta and have remarkably few home games shown aswell.

could be more to do with the lack of coverage they recieve as opposed to anything to do with hearts.

The very reason i cancelled my setanta subs a few weeks ago,

fed upof 3 mins of highlights.

As for the live Hearts games,i am at most of them.

I was paying the around ?17 quid a month for two sky boxes,

and the con,two months till it is cancelled.

Archived