UFC 91

Griclesfield

Well Done Brock Lesnar

Folllowed him since the WWE days

The man is a tank, he did catch Randy on the temple with a good shot and it was lights out ....

NEW CHAMP

Credit to Lesnar, but Couture was way to small. Randy had no chance of imposing himself due to the sheer size of Lesnar. I don't mind Brock, but it is bit of a shambles that he is now the champ...especially considering he has only had about 3 fights to get there! But, he is the current cash cow in the sport, so financially it made sense to give him a shot!

Can't see him being top dog for long though. Frank Mir destroyed him sharpish, so a rematch there might be the next fight. He will struggle with anyone nearing his size (say 6'4 or so) and with skill. Don't know whatever happend to Andrei Arlovski, but he is exactly the kind of guy Lesnar needs to avoid, but being champ, i'm not sure he has much choice now!

yeah totally agree, its a shambles that he is a champ after 4 fights but made light work of a legend in the sport. Frank Mir took him apart but it was Brocks first fight in UFC ....can forgive him for 1 lose.

Andrei Arlovski just dissapeared of face of the earth, he was superb a couple of years ago ...

Cant wait for Brocks next fight.

Indeed, he made light work of Couture. I'm not even going say it was to do with Randy being old. Stylistically it was just a nightmare of a fight for him, and Lesnar took good advantage of that. You can see he has certainly improved a lot since the Mir fight, where his inexperience was his major downfall.

Lesnar will always be a really tough fight for anybody due to his sheer size and power, but that in itself could be his downfall. Up against a big, quick guy with skills he will suffer. Much like what David Haye is doing in the Heavyweight boxing at the moment. He is big and strong, but just way too quick for the big lumbering heavyweights out there at the moment. Arlovski was that guy in UFC, but after a couple of defeats on the bounce, he dissapeared.

The Brazilian heavyweight that was on before Brock looked the business and may be the man to beat him.Brock only has his size to rely but a big man with experience of MMA would destroy him but who is there the same size as Brock.I thougt Randy was in control of that fight until he got caught by Brock and might have taken Brock out in the next round.

Archived