FM2009 - Please Please Please Help.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Bought the game yesterday. No dodgy dowloads or cracked copies. Installed it and played it for about 8 hours last night. Switched it on this morning and cannot load the game. There is no desktop shortcut, I cant open it through my control panel or on autorun or anything. This ****ing laptop is within 5 minutes ogoing out the ****ing window. Any IT experts here give any advice to a very ****ing frustrated ludite like me????

Geordie Jambo

can anybody help me? I have a mac and cant get the game to play.

I can install it on my desktop, but when I go to the main menu I only get a white screen. I can also not activate the game via the phone line as the phone line asks for a 16 digit code, but the code on the manual is more than 16 digits. I have also no idea what I'm doing to validate it on-line so if somebody can give me an 'idiots guide' to getting the game to work that would be fantastic.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
when u open steam just click on fm icon

Its cool mate i phoned a heavily hungover mate in IT and badgered him till i got the answer. Dont think he was too impressed but **** him.

Bought the game earlier, and after loads of time wasted with that steam crap, I have now started up a game. For some reason though there is a green fading to orange box in the botom right hand corner of the fm window, and it is covering up the action options that I need to choose to continue :mad:

Anyone help?

Bought the game earlier, and after loads of time wasted with that steam crap, I have now started up a game. For some reason though there is a green fading to orange box in the botom right hand corner of the fm window, and it is covering up the action options that I need to choose to continue :mad:

Anyone help?

Press shift + tab, mate.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=749973

Guys i am having a problem with fm, trying to launch it and i says could not load due to graphics failure. What can i do to resolve this? is there anything i can do to downlaod something?

Tynecastle Valhalla
Guys i am having a problem with fm, trying to launch it and i says could not load due to graphics failure. What can i do to resolve this? is there anything i can do to downlaod something?

my bro has the same problem, not sure how to resolve it. could try sigames.com for a solution in the forums but perhaps the computer just isn't suitable?

Archived