Chick Young

K1874M

On the radio today he said

"We must look in to the refereeing in this country now, as Walter Smith isnt one to complain like this and when he speaks we should sit up and take notice"

WTF

I've tried to get that as word as word as possible but it goes to show how corrupt and one sided the media really is.

The Murray machine really has controlled football in this country for a long time.

On the TV Scoreboard programme they were talking about the decisions that rangers haven?t got this season ( and re-showing the officials errors ). Although the presenter did say that they could show all the decisions that rangers had benefited from but they were only on air till 5pm.

"We must look in to the refereeing in this country now, as Walter Smith isnt one to complain like this and when he speaks we should sit up and take notice"

WTF

That's ridiculous! Listen to WS but ignore Craig Levein and other managers who speak out about referees :mad:

Broxburn Jambo

WTF

I've tried to get that as word as word as possible but it goes to show how corrupt and one sided the media really is.

The Murray machine really has controlled football in this country for a long time.

If this is a direct quote this man should be taken to task, Chick Young is really an obnoxious little ****

If this is a direct quote this man should be taken to task, Chick Young is really an obnoxious little ****

Its not direct but I did try to use the words he used.... you might be able to catch it on iplayer.

Any way, other SPL managers, craig levein for instance should pull him up for it.

Jf; Slightly shocked he can be so blatant.

How laughable is the idea that Rangers or Celtic get a rough time from the officials? LOL Last week Boyd conned one penalty, tried to con another and they then felt cause to complain when Broadfoot, a player we know to be a diver from a game at Ibrox earlier in the season, gets booked for trying yet again to get them a penalty...

Drylaw Hearts

Any way, other SPL managers, craig levein for instance should pull him up for it.

I was about to post exactly the same thing.

The man is a little weasel.

And Romanov?

:)

Due to the way he's conducted himself in the past he's prob best leaving it to someone who has more credibility than him.

CY did say that WS was wrong in what he done but he reckons that shows how bad its got. incredible.

Due to the way he's conducted himself in the past he's prob best leaving it to someone who has more credibility than him.

Why?

In case he embarrasses the football club?

incredible.

That's where I disagree.

There is nothing incredible about this.

One rule for the OF, one rule for the rest.

Why?

In case he embarrasses the football club?

Na he's done that already. I just think some one that the rest of the media would back could do a better job.

husref musemic

An OF a rse licker of the highest order.

PS. I slapped him on the head after we'd scored against the weegie trash when he was in the enclosure comentating. take that baldy.

I hate this man far too much for it to be rational, especially since I have never met him.
Don't worry mate it is rational alright . the man doesn't even have deceny to get a beamer from his constant volte faces or should that feaces?

The consideration and air time that the media/press have given to this is a clear indication of what we have always known about the media. Supporters of every club outwith the old firm know exactly what treatment their managers would have been given by the media had they spoke in the manner that Walter Smith did. Remember when we brought the game into disrepute over the Andy Davis situation? Walter has done the same in my eyes and th SFA are SH**ing themselves about how to deal with it!

If they dont deal with it properly I hope the fans of all the clubs outwith the old firm make it known!!!!

To be fair, having been going to football for 20 years I'm disgusted by the treatment Rangers get. 9 in a row was despite the referees.

Has 'Sir' Walter been disciplined by the 'blazers' (sorry, tried to think of a better name but creative powers have gone!) after his condemnation of an official.

Does anyone know Mr Young's qualifications, other than being sympathetic to Rankgers, for being considered an 'expert' on football?

Anyway, I would try and urge people not to take any notice of this numpty, unfortunately he will not go away.

The Old Tolbooth

Walter Smith should be asked to appear in front of the GFA beaks in order to explain himself, just like Ivanauskis, Romanov, Levien etc have had to do in the past, for his comments last week.

He accused the Celtic loving linesman of being a cheat (which of course he was absolutely correct in his accusations), however your just not allowed to say things like that in Scottish football, unless you manage one of the ugly sisters!

Chick was up to that sort of nonsense 2 weeks ago in the aftermath of Murray's comments about the Dundee clubs and their alleged sectarian problems. He was asked on Radio Scotland what he thought about it and his response just made him sound like an even bigger plook than he already is...After stuttering and stammering a load of tripe for about 5 mins, he eventually decided that Murray isn't the kind of man to make things up so there was no reason to think it wasn't true and that people should be looking to these 'troublesome' websites for their answers.

He squirmed like an earthworm on a cocktail stick. Totally pathetic.

There is no beginning to this man's talents. I find it astonishing that there appears to be just one solitary journalist with the backbone to stand up to Minty Moonbeams - and even he is both exiled down south, and only did so after falling out of Murray's inner circle (ahem) in the first place.

Down here, writers would never, ever kowtow to a club or owner the way they appear to do in Scotland. Granted, Fergie bullies them a fair bit - but that's about it. Yet we have a dominant four clubs, two of which (Man Utd and Liverpool) are enormously powerful; what makes Scotland so different?

There is no beginning to this man's talents. I find it astonishing that there appears to be just one solitary journalist with the backbone to stand up to Minty Moonbeams - and even he is both exiled down south, and only did so after falling out of Murray's inner circle (ahem) in the first place.

Down here, writers would never, ever kowtow to a club or owner the way they appear to do in Scotland. Granted, Fergie bullies them a fair bit - but that's about it. Yet we have a dominant four clubs, two of which (Man Utd and Liverpool) are enormously powerful; what makes Scotland so different?

Less cash floating about and a much smaller circle of influence, I suppose.

It's easier to manage a smaller number and those involved don't have to spread themselves so thinly that their efficacy is compromised.

Sods, the lot of them.

Charlie-Brown

It is the bigger population / demographic differences between England and Scotland that are the difference Shaun, yes England's big four are huge & powerful clubs and supported nationally however there are 20-30 other huge-big clubs then 70+ medium-minor sized clubs ..... anyway the percentage attendance of the big four in england is not greater or anywhere near 50% as it is for the Old Firm in Scotland, supporters & people who are minded towards the Old Firm are demographically a much higher percentage of the football reading/watching/listening population that is why our media panders to them more and conversely why the clubs have so much more power over the media outlets as they can 'put the bar up' on media outlets they perceive as being hostile or even unsympathetic.

Bomber Harris

... and to think Chick used to follow the Hearts in the late 1960's and early 1970's. Spoke to him on several occasions and despite what he say's and write's he will always have a soft spot for the Heart Of Midlothian.

I questioned him well before his article in "The Jambo" magazine as i came accross an interview on him in an English magazine from 1970 where Donald Ford featured and it clearly states he is a fan of Hearts and he can't be bothered with the Old Firm due to the ongoing political and religious divide in the West.

... and to think Chick used to follow the Hearts in the late 1960's and early 1970's. Spoke to him on several occasions and despite what he say's and write's he will always have a soft spot for the Heart Of Midlothian.

I questioned him well before his article in "The Jambo" magazine as i came accross an interview on him in an English magazine from 1970 where Donald Ford featured and it clearly states he is a fan of Hearts and he can't be bothered with the Old Firm due to the ongoing political and religious divide in the West.

He sounds like a mercenary to me.

Bomber Harris
He sounds like a mercenary to me.

More like having a coat stand padlocked at Harthill, one blue and one maroon

To be fair, having been going to football for 20 years I'm disgusted by the treatment Rangers get. 9 in a row was despite the referees.

OH YE! poor huns, lifes been really harsh on them.:rolleyes:

Did Wattie ever get hauled up for his outburst against the fat Finn at Ibrox.

He shoved the 4th official out the way and basically tried to 'claim' the fat boy :eek:

I think he got a standard ban ( as per Csaba ) but I dont think any more was said ?

It was a 'disgrace' ...........on live TV and all. Surely they should have thrown the book at him :rolleyes:

Did Wattie ever get hauled up for his outburst against the fat Finn at Ibrox.

He shoved the 4th official out the way and basically tried to 'claim' the fat boy :eek:

I think he got a standard ban ( as per Csaba ) but I dont think any more was said ?

It was a 'disgrace' ...........on live TV and all. Surely they should have thrown the book at him :rolleyes:

Has he even been set a date for a dissaplinary hearing yet? Have the SFA commented on his outburst yet?

Nelly Terraces

WTF

Credit where it's due, if Dung was able to pronounce that on air, while he had Walter Smiths penis in his mouth, then that is some talent.

Has he even been set a date for a dissaplinary hearing yet? Have the SFA commented on his outburst yet?

I honestly think it was just completely ignored !

An outburst like that, especially on live TV, would usually have brought widespread condemnation from all angles !

Of course, in the tunnel after the match, Wattie TOLD the TV cameras that the whole thing was now done and dusted

So Chick was 100% correct in saying "Walter is a man we should listen to"

Clearly the GFA did just that so as Wattie himself had decreed............... it's all done and dusted :mad:

I honestly think it was just completely ignored !

An outburst like that, especially on live TV, would usually have brought widespread condemnation from all angles !

Of course, in the tunnel after the match, Wattie TOLD the TV cameras that the whole thing was now done and dusted

So Chick was 100% correct in saying "Walter is a man we should listen to"

Clearly the GFA did just that so as Wattie himself had decreed............... it's all done and dusted :mad:

Hmmm

People change. Young changes like the wind. It seems the same wind comes out of both this man's orifices and both are tainted with shee-oite.

WTF

That horrible rat Chick Young has always been up Walter Smith's arze. He always refers to him as 'Walter' and we've all laughed at Smith and Knox bullying him like the beach that he is on this clip........

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dKV88nEMu50

I hate this man far too much for it to be rational, especially since I have never met him.

I have met him once, it was in a chippy in Newton Mearns. I was standing at the counter ordering the fish supper or whatever (with salt n sauce of course), when this we nyaff came in and stood beside us, looking as though he was fresh of the sun bed and said in a very look at me I am chick dung, "awright lads". My pal (hibby) said to me on the way out, who was that wee sherman? I told it straight that he was a wee weegie ranker supporting towrag fi the telly, what a c*ck! Chips were no bad though, hit the spot nicely if I remember. Should have hit his spot methinks!!!

The People's Chimp

Glasgow/Glaswegians.

The People's Chimp

This is also illustrative of the utterly pathetic sfa/old firm obsession in that the sfa are a jilted wife, left at the altar by sir wattie of hunbrox, yet they don't even find it in themselves to be angry enough about that to try and effect some punishment against him now.

Indeed they're of such a mindset that they'd view the scotland manager's job as being much less meaningful than the hun job.

OH YE! poor huns, lifes been really harsh on them.:rolleyes:

You do know I was being very sarcastic (I'm not sure either way!)? I could use smileys but I personally find them a bit geeky.

No sarcasm - that is one of the most outrageous things to come from that wee scrotums mouth. How he got a job in the media would amaze anyone who doesn't know Scottish football.

You do know I was being very sarcastic (I'm not sure either way!)? I could use smileys but I personally find them a bit geeky.

No sarcasm - that is one of the most outrageous things to come from that wee scrotums mouth. How he got a job in the media would amaze anyone who doesn't know Scottish football.

Oh well geeky me.:rolleyes:

Archived