Berra - 3 in a row

3inaBednar

Agree, im sometimes bemused at the criticism he gets.:(

He may not be captain material because he`s quiet or whatever, but no one can deny the lad is a dependable solid centre half .

Berra's been absolutely rock solid the last few games and has deservedly been motm (although Nade ran him close on Wednesday)

Also think he might finally be growing into the captain's role. Saw him going round a few players on wednesday trying to cajole them. First time I've seen him do that. Also seems to be leading by example.

loveofthegame

I think hes quality, some of the criticism aimed at him has been by guys who clearly don't have a clue. He's doing very well playing at the back with an absolute bombscare. Centre half partnerships are so important, and we must look to bring someone else in to play alongside him in January.

Guest juvehearts
he'll be away in jan

:hobofish::eek:

why would hearts sell their club captain?

why would berra want to leave his club? he is a jambo.

If he did leave it would be for top dollar to a EPL club.

he'll be away in jan

Down Negative man, Down!

Well done Christophe. Keep it up and we could bag Manager and Player of the Month. Mon the JT's:107years:

Nucky Thompson

I must admit, I didn't see where all the hype was coming from at the start of the season but the lad has been brilliant the last few weeks. I still say we need an experienced CB to play beside him.

letsalllaughathobos

i had always said last season was to quick for him,but he seems to be maturing into his role he'll be great in a couple of years.

just hope it is with the jambos.

i would like us to buy someone with a barrel load of experience to play along ide him after jan.

well done cristophe.

Archived