Calum Scores Again !!!!

Oopsupsideyerheed

he's probably found his level, not a premier league player

Scoring goals here and there would suggest he's at his level. Surely scoring 8 in 8 would suggest he's playing below his level would it not?

What about the dud's from Kaunas who still hav'nt found their level at Hearts.Maybe we can shove them out on loan(If anybody will take them).

Jambof3tornado

Perhaps Csaba told him this is his last chance saloon,if he does well on loan this time he may just work his way into the hearts team,possibly better than Mole and Juho.

He does seem to be doing much better this time than when he went to 'Well.

Still a ****e dancer though!!:rolleyes:

Guest Fabuloso

What about a bit of credit for a striker who is doing something no-one in the current Hearts team seems to be able to do? i.e. score on a regular basis.

He was always going to be a resonable player in the First Division.

But the step up in class (if that is the right word!) between the first division and the SPL is just too great for him.

he's better staying where he is and being lauded, than moving back to the SPL and being seen as ******!

My mate at work is a Livvy fan and he reckons he is too good for 1st Division. He says Clum is head and shoulders above Jamie Mole from what he has seen of them both playing at Almondvale.

His says Clum has cut out the Kevin the Teenager huffs since he has been there and that he works hard, hold the ball up well, brings others into play and has scored some very good goals. Funnily enough he lacks pace even in that league.

Im not a fan of Clum and never have been. However, do you ever worry that all these coaches at Hearts over the last few years who have rated him are not wrong and that binning him now could be a massive mistake?

For me, we bring him back at January as planned. He has been scoring goals so his confidence should be sky-high and he should be bullet-proof to the jibes he will no doubt get from certain quarters of our support. If he comes back and cant do it for us this time round then there are no more excuses , no more doubts and we get rid.

I am 95% sure he isnt good enough for us but I want to be proved wrong and hopefully we might have a real player on our hands that wont cost us anything. What have we got to lose by bringing him back one last time?

Guest GhostHunter

Is this what we're reduced to ?

This time last year (ish) it was BednarWatch threads....now, it's ClumWatch.

Gawd - I'd rather pull my corneas out with a lobster than have him back (or read more threads on his epic goal scoring escapades against the Red Lion pub from Kirkwall).

Found.His.Level.

Guest GhostHunter
You missed "Waleswatch" earlier today on the ICT v Hearts thread :P:rolleyes:

I did however, catch "LeeWatch" on Soccer AM this morning....:P

Scoring goals here and there would suggest he's at his level. Surely scoring 8 in 8 would suggest he's playing below his level would it not?

What was Elliot's games to goals record at Hearts and Motherwell? Surely NOT scoring regularly in the Premier League would suggest that he is good enough for this level?

Nucky Thompson
He was always going to be a resonable player in the First Division.

But the step up in class (if that is the right word!) between the first division and the SPL is just too great for him.

he's better staying where he is and being lauded, than moving back to the SPL and being seen as ******!

I don't think it has anything to do with the gulf in class between the two leagues, I think his confidence was shot to pieces at Hearts and he needed to find it again. IMO there is nothing between the top 4 in the 1st division and the bottom 4 in the SPL.

heartgarfunkel
I'd rather have Check Satchel back.

skacel_370_01.jpg

Fecker needs a hair cut tho

Didn't recognise him at first! Cracking 80s short wedge:p

Do you watch enough 1st division football to know the standard its at or are you just being biast becuase you dont like elliot?

Bit different, though. We all knew Roman was never going to be coming back to Hearts where as Elliot is out there trying to prove himself to us. And the fans are taking note

Gawd - I'd rather pull my corneas out with a lobster than have him back (or read more threads on his epic goal scoring escapades against the Red Lion pub from Kirkwall).

Found.His.Level.[/quote

Its the same thread evey week

1st Post : Calum has scored again

2nd Post : He's found his level

3rd Post He's better than Mole

4th Post : He should get a chance back at Hearts

5th Post : Should he feck !!

:):):):)

Bit different, though. We all knew Roman was never going to be coming back to Hearts where as Elliot is out there trying to prove himself to us. And the fans are taking note

On tonight's showing his control was little better than Makela's. He was unable to hold up the ball and looked a bit slow - although I do acknowledge Chelsea might be slightly better than SPL teams.

On tonight's showing his control was little better than Makela's. He was unable to hold up the ball and looked a bit slow - although I do acknowledge Chelsea might be slightly better than SPL teams.

Well as one of the first to say they didn't rate Elliot I'd have to say that I would be content to see him get another chance at SPL level - better with us than anyone else...HOWEVER, 8 games, even 8 goals in 8 games at first Div level isn't enough to merit another chance after 60 odd games for Hearts where he was only useful in about 1 in 10.

i was at game, yes he scored but he was two yards out ! he was awful , moaned all game went down at slightest touch and to top all hit a free kick form edge of box out the ground !

Jam Tarts 1874

Weir and Wales score 3 goals between them today, it is outrageous that these fantastic strikers were allowed to leave - GTF Romanov, Csaba needs to get straight on the fax to Romanov and get these guys back.

im not so sure i think now that he has got some confidence that he could maybe be worthn another shout back at hearts, the boy had skill, he just didnt have much else at the time

Archived