Mixu Paatelainen....

Dirk Diggler

winston churchill
I predict about another dozen administration threads on the green Brazil's forum tonight :107years:

with you starting them.

Fletcher got a last minute equaliser. Can't believe I'm saying this but it's excellent. Aberdeen drop 2 points and Mixu will stay!!!

:107years:

Fletcher got a last minute equalizer. Can't believe I'm saying this but it's excellent. Aberdeen drop 2 points and Mixu will stay!!!

:107years:

I Totally agree Aberdeen are a far bigger threat plus it keeps the fat Finn there a wee bit longer, one point out of nine for them with 2 of these games at fester road its looking very dire and dark down the corridors of fester road these days.:devil-smiley-029:

Nucky Thompson

I'm glad the maggots equalised today, means both teams drop 2 points and the fat finn gets a lifeline for a few more weeks, hopefully months:107years:

I'm glad the maggots equalised today, means both teams drop 2 points and the fat finn gets a lifeline for a few more weeks, hopefully months:107years:

Agreed the longer buster stays the more damage he will do it appears he is on an internal sabotage mission.

And he is doing a great job.:)

Archived