Neilson Captain today?

Big Team

Im sure I just heard Radio Scotland summariser say Robbie was captain when he gave the team?

Did I imagine that seeing as Berra is still in the team?

My mate is at the game, Ive text him to find out...

To be honest, Ive been saying for ages Berra isnt Captain material just now. My choice would be Mikey Stewart.

Robbie not a bad candidate though.

if you're happy wi robbie, well, there's no hope, the guy is total gash

Berra is Captain, my mate just confirmed.

marshallschunkychicken

They've just corrected it, saying that Berra retains the captaincy 'at least for the time being'.

WTF?

Jambof3tornado
They've just corrected it, saying that Berra retains the captaincy 'at least for the time being'.

WTF?

Did they just create a story out of nothing?? Unusual for the bbc!!!NOT. Berra the captain as per normal.

SNORE SNORE......
But he`s right no? It seems some fans have the memory span of a newt.

He `s out injured for a few months and got a heros welcome on Wednesday??

The guy is still ordinary and cannae pass and nae pace. Nothing changes.

I hope Robbie is just playing because of injuries because I really thought, as bad as we are, we had moved on from having Neilson in the team.

Guest juvehearts
But he`s right no? It seems some fans have the memory span of a newt.

He `s out injured for a few months and got a heros welcome on Wednesday??

The guy is still ordinary and cannae pass and nae pace. Nothing changes.

But his caffuesq tackles to save sertain goals are the reason he is in the team.

When everyone is fit, it's clear to see that Jonsson will be the #1 choice right back.

Robbie is one player though, that when we have injuries I am very comfortable with him in the team.

he's not gash when he's clearing balls off the line though

Gimme a break, how often does a player have to clear a ball off the line? Most of the game is played in the main part of the field and that`s where he falls short.

Confusion at BBC radio I think - the boy mentioned it again in his post match round up saying Robbie was back in the team but minus his Captain's arm band...

Frankenstein Jambo.
Gimme a break, how often does a player have to clear a ball off the line? Most of the game is played in the main part of the field and that`s where he falls short.

thats you opinion, In my opinion i see him as a very dedicated, dependable and commited player who has given this club 10 years loyal service.

thats you opinion, In my opinion i see him as a very dedicated, dependable and commited player who has given this club 10 years loyal service.

you know that thread kicking about just now about average players you can`t believe have played for certain clubs and for a long time? I think he fits into that to a lesser extent.

It`s already been debated many times, but his ten years haven`t all been i the first team. He looked on his way out under Levein when he went on loan to QOS.

Funny how we haven't conceded a goal since Robbie came back.

i`ll bite. So this turn of form is down to one man and one man only? That`s right, Nade`s goal v Hamilton was down to Neilson being on the bench at the time.

First half we played ok and made chances, 2nd half(when Neilson came on for Obua) we lost impetus on the ball and conceded loads of possession.

Not saying that`s down to Neilson either, but making the point that not one player influences a game on his own or the upturn of a team.

Maybe exceptional world class players can, but not mundane mediocre ones.

The Old Tolbooth
i hope you've heard wrong, i wouldn't even give robbie a game, he's gash

Maybe so, but he would make a better captain then Berra!

Jam Tarts 1874

Neilson is a much better right back than Jonsson. Jonsson gets caught in possession time and time again, he has still to learn to move the ball on quicker. He lost possession on 3 occassions during the Hamilton game which put us under pressure. You won't see Robbie losing the ball so cheaply.

rudi must stay
Funny how we haven't conceded a goal since Robbie came back.

there's no coincidence there, he's our best defender by a mile imo. Very underrated player

WE'VE GOT ROBBIE, ROBBIE, ROBBIE, ROBBIE NEILSON ON THE LINE, ON THE LINE, WE'VE GOT ROBBIE, ROBBIE, ROBBIE, ROBBIE NEILSON ON THE LINE, ON THE LINE,

OH ROBBIE, OH ROBBIE NEILSON, OH ROBBIE NEIL-SON ON THE LI-INE!

Long live the King. **** all the haters :4_1_111::toasting::band::rock2::653:

Robinho's like a rabbits foot, it always seems like he's nae use (a few top tackles aside), but we seem to be a better team with him in the side.;)

Rankeillor_hearts
Im sure I just heard Radio Scotland summariser say Robbie was captain when he gave the team?

Did I imagine that seeing as Berra is still in the team?

Can't be bothered checking if this has been answered.

It was on the team sheet handed out before the game to journos etc.

It was a typo.

Source Campbell Oglvie.

My mate is at the game, Ive text him to find out...

To be honest, Ive been saying for ages Berra isnt Captain material just now. My choice would be Mikey Stewart.

Robbie not a bad candidate though.

4 words

Saint Mirren

Dundee United

NEVER A CAPTAIN!!

Archived