The Complete Stone Roses

Sooperstar

Heading along to see them tonight at the Corn Exchange. Never seen them before but always wanted to so looking forward to it.

Anyone else going or seen them before?

jamboinheaven

seen them a few times ,even better live than the real thing ,then again thats not hard,the stone roses were the best band to walk this planet

jack D and coke

Seen them at the Liqiud Room last year i think and they're magic but thats maybe down the the fact i love the Stone Roses. Plus the boy is a better singer than Ian Brown who can't sing worth a ****.

You'll love it mate.

I went to see them last year at Carling Academy. Going to see them again at the same venue in December they were that good. You'll enjoy it man.

I was offered a ticket but had to get an emergency dental appointment so can't go! Absolutely gutted!

Same, but not because of a dental appointment though! :o

Oh well, it's only 6 weeks til the next Madchester ... :sad:

Madchester on Boxing Day is now the only Madchester worth going to. Will be brilliant. First time in 3 years that I don't have work the next day. Cannae wait!

Gig was brilliant. Spent half the night in the Q for the bar but that's normal for Corn Exchange. Definitely going to see them next year when they're back.

Now, time to eat my toasted chicken ceaser bagel. Mmmmm!

Me and my mates have tickets to see them in December @ the Carling. Will be about the 7th time I've seen them. They used to have a boy fi Livi that was the lead singer. My mate from up there used to hang about with him, sure he was a falkrik fan? Great band however!!!!!!!

Archived