hearts world

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

why the **** do i bother with this **** poor offering from our beloved club, it's sh**e :sad:

easier to get a train from peebles :mad: than get on-line

rudi must stay
why the **** do i bother with this **** poor offering from our beloved club, it's sh**e :sad:

it's probably not worth the money but i think they are quite entertaining

Seems to be working OK for me, PJ. What seems to be the problem? I know it works best on IE rather than other browsers.

Whats up with it today mate? The match commentary doesn't start until quarter to 3...if thats what you're after. It's a pretty shoddy service though, not worth the 35 quid a year IMO.

Whats up with it today mate? The match commentary doesn't start until quarter to 3...if thats what you're after. It's a pretty shoddy service though, not worth the 35 quid a year IMO.

Less than the price of a pint every month. Aye, shocking value right enough.

i have had a couple of problems in the past but generally its fine for me, even on firefox.

i do think for an official service, that its pretty poor, but i prefer the maroon tinted commentary to the pish we get on radio or telly (generally)

i got in first time today, so quite happy, but i do feel it ought to be far more stable, especially given the amount of expats who use the service

michael_bolton

For those of us who live abroad it's great. Without HW I'd never get commentary on Hearts games. We're not big news in Poland, and the BBC commentary is blocked outside the UK.

Price is OK if it works but the service is pesh. Can't believe we still haven't managed to get all the games on video outside the UK, especially when Internet Football were begging to get the Hearts games.

No problems with me.

Fine with me too, where else would the co-commentator display such joy when news comes through about Hubs getting beat worth the money alone

Works great for me every time.

Money well spent for us foreigners

Hear hear that man.

Grumpy.

What a prize tube.

If it's easier to get the train then why not get off your fat arse.

OakvilleJambo
Price is OK if it works but the service is pesh. Can't believe we still haven't managed to get all the games on video outside the UK, especially when Internet Football were begging to get the Hearts games.

Have to agree with your post...come on Hearts World get more live games on video, the website said we were going to get 20 plus games!!!!

Marooned In Oz

Hearts World has come on in leaps and bounds in thne past few years.

Get a ****ing grip. The team won so we need something to moan about though eh?

Clown

Archived