Lovenkrands

Carl Weathers

Carl Weathers
think he would only go somewhere he can play european fitba( rules rankgers oot)

I have doubts that Romanov would pay cash for a player anyway. The fact Lovenkrands wants a move to Scotland is interesting - assuming Rangers don't want him back.

Drylaw Hearts
I have doubts that Romanov would pay cash for a player anyway. The fact Lovenkrands wants a move to Scotland is interesting - assuming Rangers don't want him back.

I think the fact that he is on about 50,000 Euro's a week may also be a stumbling block.

berrathanhibs

nothin to do with this post but how the feck do i change my profile from shoolkid. a wish a was a still a kid but i aint lol

Carl Weathers
nothin to do with this post but how the feck do i change my profile from shoolkid. a wish a was a still a kid but i aint lol

It's to do with your number of posts.

The other way is to pay the fiver subscription and become a member.

I think he would be a very good signing, unfortunately, i don't think funds wouldn't allow, just look at the fiasco with Maybury, from what i've read and heard, Hearts can't offer him a contract, maybe if they got rid of a few "hingers-oan" we might be able to see some progress on that front.

rudi must stay
Just for fun, as I remember we were linked with him during the Gullit days:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_4497460,00.html

Would you take him? His wages wouldn't be any more than Larry's...

definatly. He was always a player i feared when he played for them, as he had the pace to cause us real problems. I don't think wages would be the stumbling block tbh, I just think he wouldn't look at us seriously because he's played for them

Archived