BUT DID THEY LIE ???

Gorgie Ultra

Just read the following and it has annoyed me, reading it that

1/ no comment about wether the others lied/were dishonest

2/ only concerned about how the matter was brought to light

3/ its typical of what is wrong with politics in this country when the truth is not sought but instead how someone never toed the line by keeping their thoughts to themselves

< http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/7723816.stm >

Doctor FinnBarr
Just read the following and it has annoyed me, reading it that

1/ no comment about wether the others lied/were dishonest

2/ only concerned about how the matter was brought to light

3/ its typical of what is wrong with politics in this country when the truth is not sought but instead how someone never toed the line by keeping their thoughts to themselves

< http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/7723816.stm >

Its about Oxford fer fecks sake!

:eek:

Strange thread but he is making a good point about everything which is wrong with politics in this country

Someone makes a serious accusation, rather than bothering whether its true, the accuser is punished because they never hushed down and covered it up.

It is quite worrying when these people are meant to be doing the best for the country and they are more interested in covering their ass than actually finding out the truth

my point is, this "code" is in place in all local politics, yet the guys who lied,where called liars and get no sanctions against them.

That is why folk DONT TRUST POLITICIANS, dont vote and rightly believe what is the point, they lie,cheat and if someone finds out and says so they are wrong for doing it.

Archived