Children in Need

Therapist

Rather glad I was off work with stitches in my mouth today as it meant I didn't have to wear a Hibs shirt all day for charity.

They're in Glesga now. :eek:

Hardeep needs to GTF. :mad: Jackie Bird is dressed badly but still tremendous. ;)

The BBC is so far up it's own erse it'll disappear one day. Children in Need is the perfect example of that.

It's a harmless bit of fun and raises a lot of money for charidee. What's the big deal?

jamboinheaven

now i thought of starting a new thread on this but i HATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the feeling ,i want to slap that lead singer arghhhhhhhhh

rinng ring **** off ah ha

The BBC is so far up it's own erse it'll disappear one day. Children in Need is the perfect example of that.

In this of all weeks, seats, something like Children in Need is needed more than ever. It bugs me when the Beeb get all their presenters involved too - but needs must, and if they're to raise another huge amount, it's all hands to the deck I guess.

jackie burds a proper MILF

Spot on mate. She's been looking seriously hot on the news of late. (dribble smiley)

Having said that, they did mention they were having Alex "Mr Publicity" Salmond and the Tartan Army on later, so I'm rapidly becoming less and less likely to stick my hand in my pocket.

jamboinglasgow
now i thought of starting a new thread on this but i HATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the feeling ,i want to slap that lead singer arghhhhhhhhh

rinng ring **** off ah ha

what was he doing with his arm, looked like it had taken a life of its own. I am not interested by any of the bands tonight.

I have no problem with the charity bit as long as the people who need it really benefit and not the admin staff!!

However, I think the narcissistic side of "aunty beeb" is shown in it's true colours on this particular night every year!

P.S We all know they could raise the same funds by putting on Susanna Reid and Sian Williams late night with some..... :o

At least the money stays in this country,and not like that comic relief guff

where its spent in pakistan,to educate and feed the future generation,so

they can come over here,take our jobs,while blowing up our buses,trains

and airports

Towzer, are you Richard Littlejohn in disguise?

Seems closer to Nick Griffin to me... :eek:

Walter Bishop

Hardeep needs to GTF. :mad: Jackie Bird is dressed badly but still tremendous. ;)

Get it on 974, you dont have to watch the pishy scottish effort!!!

The Scottish effort on BBC is extremely 'cringe' worthy.

I find the whole thing very hard to watch to be honest without 'cringing'

The Old Tolbooth

Are you serious?

She's a right dug :P

She looks like Patsy Palmers granny ffs :boak:

_44965198_37dd9a11-0082-4240-bc53-f3f1d44f8476.jpg

The Old Tolbooth
Get it on 974, you dont have to watch the pishy scottish effort!!!

It really is cringeworthy mate isn't it, not one of them are making the damn show appealing ffs. :(

Is that see you next Tuesday Wogan taking a cut again this year?

I wonder how much that antiquated, unfunny git has pocketed from folk sitting in a bathtub full of baked beans?

Is that see you next Tuesday Wogan taking a cut again this year?

I wonder how much that antiquated, unfunny git has pocketed from folk sitting in a bathtub full of baked beans?

OI! Don't diss Wogan.

Children in Need a waste of fecking time i dont watch it never have never will

Whether you like it or not hardly makes it a waste of time when children who need help are benefitting from it

jamboinheaven

now i know its sad but i am drunk and the proclaimers made me laugh,i had to say and my mum and da bought me a hibs top at the end of every wee junkie story

Archived