Laziness

Rawrrrrrrr

How annoying is it when you nip to the shops or something and it takes you ages to reach a parking space because some lazy **** has parked on the road, or is sitting waiting for a space near the entrance holding everyone up.

These people really annoy me, the extra 30 yards walk across the car park from were there are hundreds of spaces wont kill you FFS.

How annoying is it when you nip to the shops or something and it takes you ages to reach a parking space because some lazy **** has parked on the road, or is sitting waiting for a space near the entrance holding everyone up.

Not very, if at all.

Chad Sexington

These people really annoy me, the extra 30 yards walk across the car park from were there are hundreds of spaces wont kill you FFS.

Talking of lazy, why don't you walk to the shops instead.

The word on the street is you could use the exercise. :rolleyes:

MOD EDIT :rolleyes:

Talking of lazy, why don't you walk to the shops instead.

The word on the street is you could use the exercise. :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Can you not Just peddle your Tricycle around them wee man?? :P

surely someone complaining that they can't get near the shops because of selfish people waiting to park... eh?... near the shops is a smidge hypocritical???

what if you managed to park near the shops? some poor auld soul with an old war wound would might have to walk further 'cos of you.

tsk tsk.

Archived