Airbourne: Glasgow Barrowlands Saturday Night

topcat

They're Hard

They're Heavy

They're Hairy

They write songs with titles like "Stand up for Rock 'n' Roll"

They're from Melbourne

They've combined influences as varied as Bon Scott era AC/DC and Brian Johnson era AC/DC to put them firmly at the forefront of todays bands that sound like AC/DC (with the possible exception of AC/DC themselves)

and tomorrow night they're hitting Scotland's second City.

Is anyone else going?

Has anybody got a spare ticket for my mate Craig?

Does the fact that I don't care how derivative their sound is make me a bad person?

Billy the Jambo

Me and my mate are going i am looking forward to it .Good rock music the way it should be played never seen them before but i heard they are a great live band

If you like it down and dirty then they are the mutts nutts. Have done hunners of gigs over here and have earned their stripes - well worth a look.

Dagger Is Back
If you like it down and dirty then they are the mutts nutts. Have done hunners of gigs over here and have earned their stripes - well worth a look.

Brilliant band I can't make it tomorrow and I'm gutted.

Ones defo for the future.

Enjoy lads

Billy the Jambo

Just back from the concert about an hour ago .Airbourne were fecking awesome the same cannot be said about the 2 support bands .Sound and fury were crap and the Stone Gods werent much better .I have to say i hadnt heard of these 2 bands before and i hope they never assault my eardrums again.One final thing to say about the venue its the first time i have been there for a concert and its a fecking rathole it should be pulled down .

Archived