Weller Night on BBC4

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Just a heads up for anyone that's not aware.

BBC4 from 9pm. A Paul Weller BBC live session followed by the documentary Into Tomorrow at 10pm.

Chad Sexington is brought to you courtesy of Brain's ******s.

:)

Just a heads up for anyone that's not aware.

BBC4 from 9pm. A Paul Weller BBC live session followed by the documentary Into Tomorrow at 10pm.

Chad Sexington is brought to you courtesy of Brain's ******s.

:)

You're not even remotely funny.

Off to Glasgow shortly for the great mans show, followed by the official after show party, the mans rumoured to be putting in an appearance.

Now, where's my sta-prest :)

Take out the Jam period and Stanley Road and, IMHO, Weller is vastly over rated. The Style Council ranked alongside Culture Club as one of the most cringeworthy bands ever.

Take out the Jam period and Stanley Road and, IMHO, Weller is vastly over rated. The Style Council ranked alongside Culture Club as one of the most cringeworthy bands ever.

Again talking p!$h again i see Therapist, Weller is a living Legend in everything he has done.

I agree with others, your talking pi$$, nowt wrong with the MODFATHER.

I would agree, except I would say the period between Beat Surrender and latest single Sea Spray was pretty OK too.

Also, The Style Council I thought were vastly under rated, the cringeworthy factor was deliberate and aimed at people who thought The Jam were too serious.

On a more serious note, alongside Culture Club, not having that. I'll be letting air out all the red Ducati tyres I see till I get over that one ...:P

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Paul Weller ALL NIGHT on the tv. Brilliant. I've been having trouble sleeping recently. A few hours of Weller should deal with that nicely.

Chad Sexington

I actually think Stanley Road is over-rated. His debut solo album and Wildwood are better albums IMO. As for TSC, some of their early stuff was pretty decent but they weren't a patch on The Jam. Comparing them to Culture Club is a tad OTT though. :eek:

Anyway, why am I arguing music with a self confessed Kaiser Chiefs fan? :rolleyes:

I was at Wellers Belfast concert on Tuesday night, outstanding show! It took a few listens for me to get into the 22 Dreams album, but hearing some of the tracks live, I feel he has penned a few classics that are right up with his best.

Cappuccino Kid
I'll be tuning into this tonight.

On the 1030 train tomorrow morning to see him in Newcastle.

Cannae wait like.

I must be getting old 2 o'clock train down to Newcastle to see the man.

Not half as over rated as your 'boys in blue' who are Chelski. :mad:

I must be getting old 2 o'clock train down to Newcastle to see the man.

Absolutely brilliant i thought.

Was quite emotional at the end when they done "All You Need is Love" and the montage of Martin Luther King and all that.

One of the best nights i've had in a long, long time.

Archived