More anti jambos on Hibs.net.

scott_jambo

I like it when lacoste lad decides to make things up. :o

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=134785

I wondered where that.......I'll not say it, don't know if he's still active on here, might get myself banned!!

Loved the fact his Burd was MI5, FBI, CIA,MFI or CSi or something...When IJ appeared I thought it was this trumpet...ooops!! :P

Nelly Terraces

Steve (LL), if you're reading this - get a f ***** g grip son eh? Or just f ***** g do one over to the dark side, cos yer making yourself look a prize plum whoring your erse and sucking up to those lochend *****hawks. So undiginified, and I thought better of you, clearly I was wrong.

Gorgie always - FTH, vermin, liars, myth makers.

NT.

Total nutjob.

Made a few personal threats at one time or another.

Few folk on other forums totally bought into his nonsense conspiracy theories too.

Delusional.

Seems his desire for attention is so great he'll whore himself to the Hobos just to get an ear to spout guff too.

I missed all the carry on with him

another question now that he has sucked on the hibby ****** would he be welcome back on here.

well if shaun lawson was... whats the diffrence??

Nelly Terraces
I missed all the carry on with him

another question now that he has sucked on the hibby ****** would he be welcome back on here.

Don't see why not? It's up to anyone to join, it's an open public forum, but he'd have a bit of explaining/apologising to do, and it'd be pretty hard to live down now that he is as close to have turned hobo as it's possible to get without actually:

A. Taking up heroin.

B. Raping a female TV personality.

C. Breaking the 'no touching' rule in a lapdancing club, then proceeding to urinate in a charity shop doorway.

D. Talking utter tom kite about 'Flair' while ignoring the facts that the names Joe Tortolano, Gareth Evans, Jimmy Boco, Alex Millar and Blobby Williamson are intrinsically linked with your club.

Total nutjob.

Few folk on other forums totally bought into his nonsense conspiracy theories too.

Delusional.

Seems his desire for attention is so great he'll whore himself to the Hobos just to get an ear to spout guff too.

I remember he wanted a Square go with Andy Walker coz he wiz hard as Fek,One of they Charity boxing match jobbies!!

:107years:

I wish it'd happened, Only thing would be, who would you want to win?? :P

I understand AW was a bit of a boxer in his time!

Boy needs to get a grip, where has it ever been mentioned about ex Rangers men going to the Hobbits?

As for Hearts not accepting Celtic men, where was the mass outrage when we were after McGee and that fecker knocked us out of a Scottish Cup Semi so even then there'd be justifiable dislike

I remember he wanted a Square go with Andy Walker coz he wiz hard as Fek,One of they Charity boxing match jobbies!!

:107years:

I wish it'd happened, Only thing would be, who would you want to win?? :P

I understand AW was a bit of a boxer in his time!

Difficult one to call...I guess as long as it went on as long as possible and they both got hurt badly we all walk away winners!

I was told by him to watch my back as there was some gang after me as they didn't like my opinion on KB or something!

Hahhahaaa

He tried to get my phone number and other details...

Like I say, total nutjob.

Total nutjob.

Delusional.

Just like that Shaun Lawson fella does....

:P @ Shaun

:hobofish: whore

You've just referred to yourself as a :hobofish: whore, JT. Anything you'd like to tell us? :P

Was not direct at or meant to offend you Shaun.

Apologies.

No need to apologise mate - I knew it wasn't aimed at me! :)

The first problem is assuming that ALL Hibs fans follow one train of thought.

The press used to try and say that blobby was never accepted due to his Hun ties. This was complete bollocks IMO. if he'd had us playing Mowbrayesque football or gave us a similar record to what he achieved at Killie, i doubt many would've bothered where he'd came from.

There's probably some who wouldn't want ex-huns but as far as i'm concerned, if they bring success to the club, they can come from anywhere.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - TOOL

Could this be the beginnning of another 'flair' -style myth??

Strange. I remember receiving a PM ages ago from him, asking me to go along with this made up story that Hibs were about to be bought over by some Brazillian. I can't remember his exact words but it was to the effect of, "I want to seem them suffer". Hm.

Total nutjob.

Delusional.

Remind you of anyone else on here?:P

No thanks, I don't know where you've been.

Oh, hang on.................:P

I'm very big on personal hygiene, thankyou! :P

Archived