US 'pregnant man' expecting again

Medico

"He's" not really a man though is "he"?

Its just a bird that looks like a bloke having a bairn.

... and there's plenty of them having babies in Leith and no-one cares.

"IT" should be in the same cell as the Lockerbie bomber.

Why do you feel so threatened? Have you felt a stirring in your loins when you look at him?

Who cares, so long as the kids are wanted, cared for and loved.

Start fretting for the kids who have no-one who loves them.

In most cases I would agree with you.

However, can you honestly say that you don't think these children will grow up with any issues, either from the situation itself, or from all of the bullying that is no doubt going to stem from it.

What confuses me more than anything is that this person wants to live as a man, and obviously feels they should have been born as a man, yet they want to do something that, naturally, only women can.

Maybe being female I can't comment, but I didn't really think it was a male instinct to want to carry a child and give birth to it.

In most cases I would agree with you.

However, can you honestly say that you don't think these children will grow up with any issues, either from the situation itself, or from all of the bullying that is no doubt going to stem from it.

What confuses me more than anything is that this person wants to live as a man, and obviously feels they should have been born as a man, yet they want to do something that, naturally, only women can.

Maybe being female I can't comment, but I didn't really think it was a male instinct to want to carry a child and give birth to it.

50% of kids in the world have to deal with situations that are just as tricky. Maybe mum or dad is an alcky or a junkie, maybe dad is black and mum is white, maybe there is no dad, maybe theres three dads. Kids deal with all these things very well, It's just the intolerant people around them that have problems with it.

Don't worry about these kids, they will probably be very happy.

jamboinglasgow

this is the thing that annoys me. They make it sound like a medical breakthrough but from the waist down "it" is a woman. It has female reproductive organs so it is nothing special to me.

this is the thing that annoys me. They make it sound like a medical breakthrough but from the waist down "it" is a woman. It has female reproductive organs so it is nothing special to me.

But 'he' is considered, by law, to be male

jamboinglasgow
But 'he' is considered, by law, to be male

well how? If he has female reproductive organs than surely he is a woman? Or how is it determined what sex you are in the eyes of the law?

I think this is just wrong imo think of the poor child, it will be so confused it should be stopped. Along with same sex adoption that has no place in society it is just wrong and Before anyone says i dont care if my opions are potically correct or not.

I think this is just wrong imo think of the poor child, it will be so confused it should be stopped. Along with same sex adoption that has no place in society it is just wrong and Before anyone says i dont care if my opions are potically correct or not.

What other things should be stopped then?

Single mums? - surely worse than 2 mums

Mixed race?

Ugly mums? - nightmare for the kid at school if mum is a munter

Fat parents - disaster if yer ma is a lardass

Dumb parents - stupid parents are a nightmare - we need to do testing for intelligence

What else do you think?

... and there's plenty of them having babies in Leith and no-one cares.

Indeed, a hobo if ever i saw one :cool:

well how? If he has female reproductive organs than surely he is a woman? Or how is it determined what sex you are in the eyes of the law?

To be quite honest, I'm not very sure why he is considered to be male.

"Mr Beatie was born female but underwent gender reassignment and is now legally male. He kept his female reproductive organs so he could have a family."

From Wikipedia:

The meaning of sex reassignment surgery usually differs for transwomen (male to female) rather than transmen (female to male). For transwomen, sex reassignment usually involves the surgical construction of a vagina, whereas in the case of transmen, this term may entail any of a variety of procedures, from the mastectomy (removal of the female breasts) to the shaping of a male-contoured chest to the construction of a penis. Additionally, transmen usually undergo a hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy.

Chest (or "top") surgery is often the only surgical procedure female-to-male transsexuals choose to undergo, as GRS techniques for transmen are still rather unrefined and typically produce genitalia of compromised aesthetic and functional quality.

It would appear from this that seen as 'she' had a mastectomy, 'he' is now male.

If anything, it would perhaps be more accurate to refer to this person as half and half.

Don't know who within the law would decide what sex you are meant to be considered to be though!

What other things should be stopped then?

Single mums? - surely worse than 2 mums

Mixed race?

Ugly mums? - nightmare for the kid at school if mum is a munter

Fat parents - disaster if yer ma is a lardass

Dumb parents - stupid parents are a nightmare - we need to do testing for intelligence

What else do you think?

You've taken that too far

Hmmmm.....

Downsides

No doubt the child will be bullied. Absolutely ridiculed and teased, possibly beaten up. Will probably grow up with problems.

Upsides

Child will be raised with more love and attention than half the single, junkie, terminally thick folk you see wheeling prams with their tracksuit bottoms around their arses and their scrunchies in their hair.

Im undecided. I personally wouldnt want it, but there are far worse people bringing up children.

Archived