Crawlers on wearewimbledonfc.net...

Walter Bishop

Oh to see 4 4 3, how about a swap for a few weeks, Mixu for Clueless Csaba? Believe me you will think Mixu is a tactical genius.

I cant work out if this person is on the wind up or not. 443 and mixu the tactical genius?

Nucky Thompson

I posted the same thing last night. It's a double bluff by a hobo pretending to be a Jambo on a Hobo website. No other explanation because a hearts fan would never post that.

"I was not taking the p!ss last night, I had been on JKB and was fed up with some of the head in the sand comments, views from the Vlad sheep brigade. "

Did someone get punted from here that night? Or anyone notice a poster that might have been a wee bit miffed about something :eek:

I cant work out if this person is on the wind up or not. 443 and mixu the tactical genius?

I wish we could play with 12 players, buy, hey we can't. so 433 would be the closest we would get, and that is hardly bringing Hibs success at the moment.

Can't believe anyone goes over there to be honest. whats the point?

Also the posters who come running back to kickback to tell on them all!

sad.

Can't believe anyone goes over there to be honest. whats the point?

Also the posters who come running back to kickback to tell on them all!

sad.

I totally agree jamie :)

I wish we could play with 12 players, buy, hey we can't. so 433 would be the closest we would get, and that is hardly bringing Hibs success at the moment.

how the hell is 4-3-3 closer to 12 players than 4-5-1 ? its still 11 :S

how the hell is 4-3-3 closer to 12 players than 4-5-1 ? its still 11 :S

See post #2 for the original (in more ways than one!) formation.

letsalllaughathobos

i cant understand why some folk on kickback are obsessed with hobo.net i couldn't even go on it let alone post comments regarding hearts or hibs very sad really.

i cant understand why some folk on kickback are obsessed with hobo.net i couldn't even go on it let alone post comments regarding hearts or hibs very sad really.

I like going over for a wee peek after they lose but they usually shut the doors 5 minutes after the final whisle.

excusesrus.net

:)

Archived