Possible Blur Reunion?

The Comedian

Read In the papers today that Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon have patched up their differences and might get Blur back together. This would be bang on as I've never seen them live, their music Is excellent.

Also, there seems to be quite a few bands getting back together these day's like Led Zep or The Verve, I wonder who's next? It would be amazing If The Stone Roses sorted out their differences, doubtful but It would be.

Blur - The Universal

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Would be great if it happened, but I doubt it will :sad:

Too many egos in that band.

I'd love to see The Stone Roses live, but Ian Brown is now terrible live - he'd ruin the dream in my opinion.

Would be great if it happened, but I doubt it will :sad:

Too many egos in that band.

I'd love to see The Stone Roses live, but Ian Brown is now terrible live - he'd ruin the dream in my opinion.

Obviously didn't see him last year. The best he's been in years.

Coxon got married a couple of years back and they played at the reception.

There's every chance them getting back together now as their solo efforts have gone stagnant now.

As for the Roses, no chance ever, Brown & Squire are finnished.

Nevermind, we've always got the Mondays;), playing shortly at some Hacienda aceeed night (FAC51) at the printworks in Glasgow.

BTW if it ever did happen & Blur & the Roses were playing on the same night, I'd go to the Blur gig 100% Albarn is a pure showboating performer, I've saw Blur loads of times and their one of the best live acts ever. Only saw Roses once and it was without Squire at Reading 96, their last ever show totaly hyped up to the max and...what a let down! Saw Ian Brown a few times since, usual rubbish but great for nostalgia when he does the Roses stuff.

Would be good if Rod Jane & Freddy got back together though, that would rock my world.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Stop kidding yourself.

Seen him at the Corn Exchange and at TITP in the last few years. He's ****e live - luckily for him though that everyone only goes for the sing-a-long.

He's a bit like Liam Gallagher (but worse), in that his voice is nowhere near as good as it once was.

Aye right.The worst live singer of songs ever.They should give a special award to the man who worked wonders at the mixing desk of his records.:)

Nelly Terraces

Seen them more times than I care to remember (1st being The Venue in 1989!!), and they've always been superb live one gig in particular, when they played the tent at Reading '93 -after they'd supposedly been washed up as a musical force (people forget that from about 91 - 93 Blur were very much out of favour as grunge held sway over the masses) - they tore the ****g place up with their new Britpop sound. That and Brixton Academy, Christmas 96 - jeezuz, it was just before they were turning their back on the britpop thing and going in a more punky direction with the 'Blur' lp - they just decided to do every song in a punk style - even 'there's no other way' was ripped to bits and sounded like never before. It was bloody marvelous:).

According to folk I know this reunion could easily be on the cards, it was all down to Coxon/Albarn kinda falling out, but now they've made up then it's expected to happen. Hope so, they're still an important band and think they'd come good again if they brought out some new stuff.

Cheers! Popscene - I'm alright.;)

NT

Coxon got married a couple of years back and they played at the reception.

There's every chance them getting back together now as their solo efforts have gone stagnant now.

As for the Roses, no chance ever, Brown & Squire are finnished.

Nevermind, we've always got the Mondays;), playing shortly at some Hacienda aceeed night (FAC51) at the printworks in Glasgow.

BTW if it ever did happen & Blur & the Roses were playing on the same night, I'd go to the Blur gig 100% Albarn is a pure showboating performer, I've saw Blur loads of times and their one of the best live acts ever. Only saw Roses once and it was without Squire at Reading 96, their last ever show totaly hyped up to the max and...what a let down! Saw Ian Brown a few times since, usual rubbish but great for nostalgia when he does the Roses stuff.

Would be good if Rod Jane & Freddy got back together though, that would rock my world.

Your wrong there mate.They didn't play at his wedding.September 01 was the last time they played together.As for there solo careers.Coxon got dropped by his record label but has recorded a a new album and will release it when he gets a label sorted out.As for Damon he has never had a solo career he released democrazy a few years back but only on vinyl limited to 5000 copys.Everything else ie Gorillaz,Good the bad and the queen was all with other artists.Will be amazing when they get back recording and touring.The best band iv'e seen live amazing.Bring it on

Archived