COMEBACKS TO A HIBS FAN

Was just told that my team is "pish" and "who was the last team to win a cup out of hearts and hibs thats right hibs" and also "when was the last team you beat us at easter road".

Now, does anyone have some good comebacks to this i have some myself but i know theres alot of other facts that people can hit me with.

This could be some fun. :P:107years:

Was just told that my team is "pish" and "who was the last team to win a cup out of hearts and hibs thats right hibs" and also "when was the last team you beat us at easter road".

Now, does anyone have some good comebacks to this i have some myself but i know theres alot of other facts that people can hit me with.

"Shut up, you support Hibs" should suffice.

Or just say the word Malkowski, they don't like that.

We've won against them at Easter Road more recently than they have.

We've also won more often at Easter Road than they have.

Nucky Thompson

Ask him when was the last time they won a real cup and then refer to their best chance in the last 100 years when we gubbed them 4-0 when their fans all dressed up as seats:107years: Then tell him we were the last team to win a derby at Fester. If you don't know those easy 2 comebacks then you can't be a Jambo.

Congratulate him on the fact that they were the last win a cup, but ask "who spoilt there parade the following week, when they wanted to parade their cup winning team with the cup" unlike us who had 2 great days in May 1998 & 2006 celebrating victorious "BIG" cup wins.:107years::107years:

Meh. Give the guy a kick and remind him that our taxes keep a roof over his manky, lice ridden head. Also, don't forget to remind him that he's a peasant and should speak to his betters with a tad more respect.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Meh. Give the guy a kick and remind him that our taxes keep a roof over his manky, lice ridden head. Also, don't forget to remind him that he's a peasant and should speak to his betters with a tad more respect.

Give him 50p and send him on his way.

Seymour M Hersh

You might want to wipe the dribble from their mouths and get nurse to change their adult nappys. :107years:

Verifiable FACT:

The Edinburgh derby match is the most one sided derby match in the whole of Europe's top leagues.

Guest juvehearts

I think Hearts were the last team to win a cup between hearts & hibs.

did our u 17's not win a trophy this season.

BTW Hibs Ladies doesnt count, females should not play football :P.

oh god, i could spend a whole morning telling hibs fans why were so superior to them in every way possiable.

no1. 2 Big Cup wins.

no2. More League flag than them (i dont think the lower divsion counts)

no3. More final's than them

no4. Biggest Scottish Transfer Record.

no5 More international caps than them.

no6 More Derby Wins

no7 More Derby Wins Than Them AT Their Home Ground.

no8 More european games than them

no9 Biggest derby win vs them (10-2 Friendly)

no 10 Bigger Stadium than them

Anyone care to add more.

Juve

the trouble is that anything too witty, subtle or non-monosyllabic will undoubtedly go right over the maggot's low profile heid.

you could always wind him up by towing his house away and leaving it in a big muddy field.

Just drop the nut on him and tell the little peasant to go home to his cabbage ridden hovel.

Stats don't mean a thing when your full of meth.

:mad:

Just give hime a smack in the puss and tell him when his team achieves something (not winning a relegation battle or micky mouse cup) he can come back and try again.

:mw_offtopic:

I cant believe how emotional I still get watching the semi-final video - One of the best footballing days of my life its right up there with '98

ahhhhh those were the days - 2005/06 best season of the century...........so far!!!!!!!

Bomber Harris

oh god, i could spend a whole morning telling hibs fans why were so superior to them in every way possiable.

no1. 2 Big Cup wins.

no2. More League flag than them (i dont think the lower divsion counts)no3. More final's than them

no6 More Derby Wins

Anyone care to add more.

Juve

Sorry to put a spanner in your work mate but both clubs have won the same amount of League Championships although they have won the First Division twice to our once despite us being in the nether regions more than them:(

In saying that though you could ask him what trophy Hibs have won twice but Hearts haven't, this isn't a trick question, the trophy is still getting contested. (2nd Division Championship)

Also tell him to think of you the next time he attends an 18th, 21st, engagement,wedding reception etc etc when everyone hits the floor and does The Slosh to "Beautiful Sunday" (with reference to 2nd April 2006, the adopted anthem of that great day.... banner in the making watch this space)

Accept that we are p i sh and accept what he say's but then tell him that you see celtic as our greatest rivals and that Hibs are simply our geographical rivals, they are not and will never be a threat to The Heart Of Midlothian

Ask him when was the last time they won a real cup and then refer to their best chance in the last 100 years when we gubbed them 4-0 when their fans all dressed up as seats:107years: Then tell him we were the last team to win a derby at Fester. If you don't know those easy 2 comebacks then you can't be a Jambo.

i do know them i said that his team will be the wee team and that hibs have the worst derby record in the world, also that its 107 years since they last won the big cup. But im just wanting more funny ones so i can put good ones back.

Hearts Heritage
Verifiable FACT:

The Edinburgh derby match is the most one sided derby match in the whole of Europe's top leagues.

Afraid not. The Belgrade one is more one sided.

no1. 2 Big Cup wins.

no2. More League flag than them (i dont think the lower divsion counts)

no3. More final's than them

no6 More Derby Wins

Anyone care to add more.

Juve

Unfortunately These two aren't correct m8. Hobos have actually played more games in Europe than us, but if you breakdown down as a percentage of wins against amount of games we do beat them.

Im also sure the hobos capacity is only just slightly more than ours by a couple hundred or so, although we do have on average a higher attendance than them.

Hearts Heritage

Were you just typing in random facts whilst drunk? :)

no1. 2 Big Cup wins. 7 Cups to Hearts 2 to HIbs

no2. More League flag than them (i dont think the lower divsion counts) NO

no3. More final's than them NO Hibs have appeared in 21 (11 in S Cup 10 in L Cup) Hearts 20 (13 + 7) NB Southern League Cup included (1 final each)

no6 More Derby Wins

no8 More European games than them Hibs still lead by about 10 and have made it further than us.

no9 Biggest derby win vs them (10-2 Friendly) Sort Of but they have the biggest competitive margin. Hearts have won 8-3 in the League.

no 10 Bigger Stadium than them NO Hibs have the record of 65,840 (admittedly against us)

Anyone care to add more.

Juve

Just on the issue about More games in Europe it may surprise many that we are only 6th i the league table for amount of games played in Europe

1. Rangers 248 Games

2. Celtic 221 Games

3. Dundee UTD 102 Games

4. Aberdeen 99 Games

5. Hobo vermin 75 Games

6 Hearts 62 Games

Those amounts are up to the end of last season. So add on whatever games anyone has played this year to those totals.

Archived