are we still on for some sort of protest for the gretna game

Martin Luther

as it says on the tin

One of my mates cant make it and has given me his season ticket for the match so I will go along. If nothing else, its a day out with my mates and a few refreshments.

:)

Just the thought of this game fills me with dread.

Very much doubt I'll be there.

Not so much of a protest, more just cannae be erasd watching more o the same pi$h.

where did it say i was happy,but we have won our last two league games,

hope the ten of you that are protesting dont feel too silly.

Nucky Thompson

I won't be going to the game as I will be Heading to Tenerife for a fortnight next Friday:) My seat won't be empty though as I gave my ST to my mate so he can take his laddie.

We_are_the_Hearts

Short term thinking?

Nucky Thompson

There won't be any feeble protests and there won't even be a rendition of 'are you watching Romanov' :rolleyes: Union ****** might be standing at the back of the main stand on his todd:wacko:

Walter Bishop

Good spin Vlad!!

We have won 2 of our last 20!!!! Very promising indeed!!! :mad::mad:

Martin Luther
There won't be any feeble protests and there won't even be a rendition of 'are you watching Romanov' :rolleyes: Union ****** might be standing at the back of the main stand on his todd:wacko:

that's the problem, anyone who dares protest about the shambles our club has become is promptly ridiculed or abused. i honestly cant think of another temas supporters who would not only sit back and watch this nonsense unfurl but then try and defend it when it does. we have collectively bent over and taken it up **** from romanov and then turned round and thanked him for doing so. shame on us!!!

that's the problem, anyone who dares protest about the shambles our club has become is promptly ridiculed or abused. i honestly cant think of another temas supporters who would not only sit back and watch this nonsense unfurl but then try and defend it when it does. we have collectively bent over and taken it up **** from romanov and then turned round and thanked him for doing so. shame on us!!!

Correct. Sadly, & rather worryingly, there are STILL people out there that see nothing wrong with MadVlad & his cohorts way of running our formerly proud club. :mad:

Correct!

Its not long ago that the majority on here where saying "ill give him until the end of the transfer window" and here we are and what has he produced.....the square root of feck all. Yet nearly everyone is happy enough to continue to be strung along.

HOHOHOHO! canny wait to see this protest!

Mair folk at a ?5 kerry-oot!:)

Real fans don't protest or boycott, do they Eggo.

True fans will always support their team, won't they Eggo.

Oh, the feckin' irony.

HOHOHOHO! canny wait to see this protest!

Mair folk at a ?5 kerry-oot!:)

Will you be able to see it, what with your head still firmly buried in the sand?? ;)

Fxxx the SPFL

Sorry Pal but you have obviously a short memory or maby'e you cant remember the doom and gloom days of the seventies and some of the football was real p**h and we still followed the team through those bad days and we didn't protest. Even if it all goes tits up and the club folds we will be no worse off than when the pie man was moving us to murrayfield. However when the stadium is finished we may not have the best team on the park for a couple of seasons but I still think we will return in a stronger position.

Ps I am not a VR lover I would rather he didn't interfere in the footballing side of things but would still have him over the PIEMAN any day. I still believe

Will you be able to see it, what with your head still firmly buried in the sand?? ;)

For the record,check out the 1st ever edition of the Beano...google it:)

That'll answer your question:cool:

Real fans don't protest or boycott, do they Eggo.

True fans will always support their team, won't they Eggo.

Oh, the feckin' irony.

Real fans do....for real reason:cool:

Oh, the feckin' irony.

Just as a matter of interest, how are you finding the football at Tynecastle, now that you've stopped boycotting and have started to support the team again?

We_are_the_Hearts

Where do you get off slagging fellow Jambos? That's all you ever come on here for. Am I right in saying you are the muppet from 1986 with the Afro/scouser hairdo that emarassed the hearts nation by greeting like a big woman? I was only 11 but still kept a hold of my emotions.

Martin Luther

this isn't and shouldn't be about who is the better supporter. its about either getting that arsehole romanov to change his ways, live up to his promises and idle boasts or just GTF.

how anyone can still sit and say we are better off than under the pieman beggars belief. We achieved the same on the park under the pieman as we have under romanovs reign and were considerably less in debt. fair enough we were going to be forced to move to muddyfield, i'll concede that point. but along comes romanov full of false promises and lies, increases the debt in a spectacular fashion, empties the players who were the heart and soul of the club and get us to vote ourselves into going to muddyfield under the guise of this new stand. call me cynical but i believe we'll be seeing the new stand around the same time as those two world cup stars from 2006 sign on the dotted line, and we'll be left high and dry palying muddyfield anyway.

Where do you get off slagging fellow Jambos? That's all you ever come on here for. Am I right in saying you are the muppet from 1986 with the Afro/scouser hairdo that emarassed the hearts nation by greeting like a big woman? I was only 11 but still kept a hold of my emotions.

Out of order.

How exactly did he embarress 'the Hearts nation'?

I may laugh at Eggo's sense of irony re the boycott issue but i'll never slate him for that day.

FTR, i'm only a few years older than you and my emotions were as much all over the place as Eggo's.

the_godfather

there will be no protest and i will tell you why

people on JKB act the hard guys, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty the - so called organisers of protest S**TE themselves, JKB dosnt have 13000 members and all the season ticket holders dont read this so a boycott/protest will be minimum at best

Sorry Pal but you have obviously a short memory or maby'e you cant remember the doom and gloom days of the seventies and some of the football was real p**h and we still followed the team through those bad days and we didn't protest. Even if it all goes tits up and the club folds we will be no worse off than when the pie man was moving us to murrayfield. However when the stadium is finished we may not have the best team on the park for a couple of seasons but I still think we will return in a stronger position.

Ps I am not a VR lover I would rather he didn't interfere in the footballing side of things but would still have him over the PIEMAN any day. I still believe

Sorry but i don't understand this reasoning. Because we have been worse in the past means that people are not entitled to question the way the club is run. The fact is, the people who are protesting , or at least wanting to protest are not doing it because we have a poor side. As you have rightly said, many times have we been in this position and worse. However, the issue is how the club is being run. We are barely communicated with, giving shreds of truth and lies, have the third most expensive squad in the league, have only a caretaker manager to run them at the behest of the man in charge. Why should people continue to ploy money into something that seems so incoherent and bumbling that we have slimped into a relegation battle.

I ask, if the third most expensivley assembled squad in the Premiership had been allowed to slip into a relegation fight without a manager and barely a sign of one, would there be some form of protest.? Or in La liga or anywhere else.? The fans would quite rightly take action.

We_are_the_Hearts
Out of order.

How exactly did he embarress 'the Hearts nation'?

I may laugh at Eggo's sense of irony re the boycott issue but i'll never slate him for that day.

FTR, i'm only a few years older than you and my emotions were as much all over the place as Eggo's.

He's quick enough to slate other Jambos and fling accusations about. Just sick of reading his sarcy comments. Can you still use the ignore option on here? If so, HOW?

He's quick enough to slate other Jambos and fling accusations about. Just sick of reading his sarcy comments. Can you still use the ignore option on here? If so, HOW?

Pull the plug out the wall:)

We_are_the_Hearts
Pull the plug out the wall:)

It's not like you to post something constructive. Cheers for the advice;)

this isn\'t and shouldn\'t be about who is the better supporter. its about either getting that arsehole romanov to change his ways, live up to his promises and idle boasts or just GTF.

how anyone can still sit and say we are better off than under the pieman beggars belief. We achieved the same on the park under the pieman as we have under romanovs reign and were considerably less in debt. fair enough we were going to be forced to move to muddyfield, i\'ll concede that point. but along comes romanov full of false promises and lies, increases the debt in a spectacular fashion, empties the players who were the heart and soul of the club and get us to vote ourselves into going to muddyfield under the guise of this new stand. call me cynical but i believe we\'ll be seeing the new stand around the same time as those two world cup stars from 2006 sign on the dotted line, and we\'ll be left high and dry palying muddyfield anyway.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Lies. Spin. PR games. False promises. Assurances. Bogus declarations of intent.

My expectations of this once great club is now zilch.

I won\'t be going to the Gretna match and call on others to do likewise.

....and if Velicka is sold......

He's quick enough to slate other Jambos and fling accusations about. Just sick of reading his sarcy comments....

All fair comment IMO.

But below the belt to bring '86 into it.

You've just got to be more sarcy right back at him.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I and three others have already arranged to be at the Sunderland V Wigan game as we intended fully to "boycott" the Gretna game regardless.

The non activity in the window has nailed the coffin shut and I believe we will have Frail till the end of the season.

We might squeeze into the top six but I am more of the belief we will blow that as well.

I believe Vlad will wait till season ticket money is before we get Rix mark 2.

He will not get my money.

I am now totally apathetic towards Hearts in their present state.

I am at the point where I just want to step back from it all.

All fair comment IMO.

But below the belt to bring '86 into it.

You've just got to be more sarcy right back at him.

Thats seems in a strange way your defending me :P

Right thats the pally bit out the way....back to the slaggin;)

Nucky Thompson
Unbelievable that any so called Hearts fan would slag someone who got upset at Dens:wacko:I was 19 at the time and men a lot older than me were in tears:mad:

Toxteth O'Grady
Unbelievable that any so called Hearts fan would slag someone who got upset at Dens:wacko:I was 19 at the time and men a lot older than me were in tears:mad:

You lost 3 years on me then;)

Did you ever think that this day would get brought up like this.....ME NEITHER!

He should hang his head in shame and at least apologise,not to me but all Hearts fans who witnessed the day!

Thanks!

HEARTS FOREVER
there will be no protest and i will tell you why

people on JKB act the hard guys, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty the - so called organisers of protest S**TE themselves, JKB dosnt have 13000 members and all the season ticket holders dont read this so a boycott/protest will be minimum at best

Rubbish

We_are_the_Hearts

Think you missed the point. The point being its not big and clever slagging fellow Jambos, even though it can be done.;)

I and three others have already arranged to be at the Sunderland V Wigan game as we intended fully to \"boycott\" the Gretna game regardless.

The non activity in the window has nailed the coffin shut and I believe we will have Frail till the end of the season.

We might squeeze into the top six but I am more of the belief we will blow that as well.

I believe Vlad will wait till season ticket money is before we get Rix mark 2.

He will not get my money.

I am now totally apathetic towards Hearts in their present state.

I am at the point where I just want to step back from it all.

Good post, Freewheelin\' and that mirrors my view, too.

I\'ve decided since the boycott was first mentioned that I wasn\'t going to go and I can see that others are doing likewise, rightly too, in my opinion.

This transfer window has been a right kick in the gonads and Frail simply isn\'t up to the job.

The current squad must be one of the worst assembled in recent years and Romanov won\'t be getting another penny from me.

lets all turn our backs on the half time entertainment . . . now there's a protest.

NAWWWWWWWWWWWWW the end of football! lol

Think you missed the point. The point being its not big and clever slagging fellow Jambos, even though it can be done.;)

Nobody missed your point....trust me!

You should be ashamed of yourself,using '86 as a point of fun!

NAWWWWWWWWWWWWW the end of football! lol

can those who intend to protest go to Tynie today and put something white on their seat to let us know . . . otherwise I'll just think you're stuck in traffic!

We_are_the_Hearts
Nobody missed your point....trust me!

You should be ashamed of yourself,using '86 as a point of fun!

Grow up......................we lost the League and Cup, life goes on.

Something happening to your family or children is serious................

Hearts are a hobby which is meant to be enjoyable but an unknown outside gob****e has came in and did his best to change that. He'll soon find out a lot of people can take or leave it as they've plenty other things going on in their life that they can do instead.

No protest will matter to the egomaniac this season but I think he will get a surprise come renewal time. I suspect however that Tynecastle will witness it's smallest league crowd since the 04-05 season next Saturday (whatever s***e they give us as the attendance). Frail, the season is over you clown and you have presided over 2 dismal cup defeats.

Whatever the merits of protesting it is the wrong game to do it at.

1) We need to beat Gretna - the players need support.

2) It will be almost impossible to tell who has boycotted and who just can't be bothered going to watch what may well be a stinker of a game.

As for the lack of signings I am not that worried. We can still sign Maybury once he is released from Leicster as he will be a free agent.

That would give us a player who can support the strikers and a full back who can play on either side. I think other than another keeper and maybe a mobile striker that is what we needed.

Toxteth O'Grady
Whatever the merits of protesting it is the wrong game to do it at.

1) We need to beat Gretna - the players need support.

2) It will be almost impossible to tell who has boycotted and who just can't be bothered going to watch what may well be a stinker of a game.

As for the lack of signings I am not that worried. We can still sign Maybury once he is released from Leicster as he will be a free agent.

That would give us a player who can support the strikers and a full back who can play on either side. I think other than another keeper and maybe a mobile striker that is what we needed.

Maybury signed for Aberdeen

Archived