• Bruno AGUIAR
    • Christos KARIPIDIS
    • Ruben PALAZUELOS
    • David OBUA
    • Christian NADE
    • Robbie NEILSON
    • Jamie MOLE

portobellojambo1

OK this one is going to be short, as I don't imagine an awful lot of people will want to vote. I have set it up to close off around the same time tomorrow night.

Based on his goal alone, which was the one real highlight of the night, I will vote for Nade.

MODS - Could you sticky this for the one day please. Thank you

OK this one is going to be short, as i don't imagime an awful lot of people will want to vote. i have set it up to close off around the same time tomorrow night.

Based on his goal alone, which was the one real highlight of the night, I will vote for Nade.

MODS - Could you sticky this for the one day please. Thank you

Nade yeh. But thought Berra had a great game too.

Nade did well but Berra had to be good as the rest of the defence were absolute kack.Whoever voted Driver wasnt there or must have been himself voting.If last nights game was the x-factor only 2 players would be through to the next round

loveofthegame

Very close between Nade and Berra, i thought Berra just edged it though. So solid all night alongside a very ropey defence in a game where we were sitting back for the majority.

Like i say though Nade deserves special mention, was involved in everything that was any good about Hearts attacking football.

Nade by a mile.

The defence did well in the second half considering that the midfield dropped right back.

Pass marks for Berra and Big Zal.

The worst execution of sitting in and hitting on the break that i have ever seen.

Surely only two possible candidates for MOTM.

Although we fell to pieces after Nade went off my vote goes to Berra for an outstanding back to the wall defensive performance.

How mental is that?

Archived