WTF...

Nucky Thompson

Nucky Thompson

Someone claiming to be a Jambo posted this on pegsellers.net:Icky :http://www.hibs.net/message/showpost.php?p=1831478&postcount=16

I would rather be a sheep than an erse licking, hatkicking, knob jockey:cool:

Nucky Thompson
ok own up who is it?
There is a couple of clues that stick out in there for me but you can't name names on here:rolleyes:

There is a couple of clues that stick out in there for me but you can't name names on here:rolleyes:

I understand wink wink but give us a clue :rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
I understand wink wink but give us a clue :rolleyes:
His liking for dogs or in his case dogs balls and the way he describes himself as a Jambo:)

Nucky Thompson
What a tramp. Although I have my doubts about that being from a Jambo.
Probably a Hobo pretending to be a Jambo to try and make us look silly.

john brownlee
Someone claiming to be a Jambo posted this on pegsellers.net:Icky :http://www.hibs.net/message/showpost.php?p=1831478&postcount=16

I would rather be a sheep than an erse licking, hatkicking, knob jockey:cool:

Well he should be a man and state his points on here instead of capitulating to the pegsellers, During WW2 the French had a word for people like the poster

I don't class my self as a Vald Sheep but I do support Mr Romanov and I believe he is doing his best for Hearts and the supporters . I think that a lot of Hearts supporters do believe and are prepared to give him time. Building a team to even get near the old firm (their name says it all) and the scottish mind set, is a challenge most men would stay well clear of. Another thing, there's not that many hatkickers out there in KB land. I would say on an average about four or five usual suspect who really in MHO are seriously affected with envy

Not as much money as the owner

Not got anywhere in football as a player other than Sunday league

Management skills = computer games

Coaching skills trying to catch a Lothian bus while drunk

Not earning anywhere near as much as a under 19 player at Hearts.

The Old Tolbooth

I agree with his first paragraph about Hearts being pish, and Romanov basically being a clueless ******, however to crawl up the hobo's arses as much as he did with the rest of the post was just sickening!

Hang your head in shame you arse!!

Well he should be a man and state his points on here instead of capitulating to the pegsellers, During WW2 the French had a word for people like the poster

I don't class my self as a Vald Sheep but I do support Mr Romanov and I believe he is doing his best for Hearts and the supporters . I think that a lot of Hearts supporters do believe and are prepared to give him time. Building a team to even get near the old firm (their name says it all) and the scottish mind set, is a challenge most men would stay well clear of. Another thing, there's not that many hatkickers out there in KB land. I would say on an average about four or five usual suspect who really in MHO are seriously affected with envy

Not as much money as the owner

Not got anywhere in football as a player other than Sunday league

Management skills = computer games

Coaching skills trying to catch a Lothian bus while drunk

Not earning anywhere near as much as a under 19 player at Hearts.

The Boo's link was a sick joke, I mean that's surely never a Hearts fans post. Your post on the otherhand was just funny.

Guest juvehearts
Probably a Hobo pretending to be a Jambo to try and make us look silly.

I dont think theyre cleaver enough to do something like that over there

Archived