my first press report

eddie fenwick

eddie fenwick

ive been doing my sons under 10 match report for a few weeks now and picked up the dunfermline herald and post turned to the back page and there right beside the dunfermline post mortom is my report so i suppose im a journalist now:cool:

Carl Weathers
ive been doing my sons under 10 match report for a few weeks now and picked up the dunfermline herald and post turned to the back page and there right beside the dunfermline post mortom is my report so i suppose im a journalist now:cool:

Post it up!

eddie fenwick
Post it up!

SWIFTS SPEED AWAY

HILLFIELD SWIFTS 2 EDINA H**S 0

The recent unbeaten run continued with a 2-0 win over a team in a higher division than the boys.this was the boys first clean sheetand it was so richly deserved.the first half could have quite easily been 3 or 4 nil to the blues but lady luck and some good goalkeeping kept it down to one.

a great strike from jack seperated the sides at the break,edina took the game to the swifts in the 2nd half only to find the defence standing firm and not giving a thing away,on the odd occasion edina broke through only to find cammy(my boy)having one of his weeks when nothing was getting by him,the one time he was beaten jack was on hand to clear from the line,leon hit a 2nd midway through the 2nd half to give the boys a deserved win

A real sign that these lads are maturing into what promises to be a great wee team for the future

SWIFTS SPEED AWAY

HILLFIELD SWIFTS 2 EDINA H**S 0

The recent unbeaten run continued with a 2-0 win over a team in a higher division than the boys.this was the boys first clean sheetand it was so richly deserved.the first half could have quite easily been 3 or 4 nil to the blues but lady luck and some good goalkeeping kept it down to one.

a great strike from jack seperated the sides at the break,edina took the game to the swifts in the 2nd half only to find the defence standing firm and not giving a thing away,on the odd occasion edina broke through only to find cammy(my boy)having one of his weeks when nothing was getting by him,the one time he was beaten jack was on hand to clear from the line,leon hit a 2nd midway through the 2nd half to give the boys a deserved win

A real sign that these lads are maturing into what promises to be a great wee team for the future

How many of them are Hearts players of the future Eddie ??

eddie fenwick
How many of them are Hearts players of the future Eddie ??

all of them hopefully,3 or 4 jambos in the team and were detemined not to be beaten,my sons cry about breaking their legs on the way out of the changing room will live with me:)

blondejamtart

I know a lot of boys' clubs teams have stopped allowing match reports to be published - apparently it's not fair on the losing side! I know quite a few teams who have even had to password protect their reports on their own websites following complaints from other teams - getting beyond a joke, surely?

eddie fenwick
I know a lot of boys' clubs teams have stopped allowing match reports to be published - apparently it's not fair on the losing side! I know quite a few teams who have even had to password protect their reports on their own websites following complaints from other teams - getting beyond a joke, surely?

things are just getting silly now

dont be sarcastic;):cool:

Just joshing, it's actually a lot more entertaining than a lot of the pish out there.

eddie fenwick
Just joshing, it's actually a lot more entertaining than a lot of the pish out there.

cant believe how much i enjoy watching the boys(no smut)id really rather watch them than hearts just now:eek:

Archived