Does no one else think.

McJambo

That scoring an early goal last night was what really caused the problems?

I thought we looked pretty positive up until then, it seemed as if we scored and everyone though (including the crowd), great news we will pump them now.

It seemed the team was expecting to knock a few in without much real effort and then when this didnt happen they lost a bit of confidence and sat back to defend 1-0.

How many chances did Hamilton have anyway? They dominated by knocking everything that came there way back as soon as possible and winning the midfield second balls but they never created a thing all night.

As John Motson (or whoever said): goals can change a game!

I don't know about last night. I thought we were still fairly positive (for a team that plays with one striker) in the first half.

You know what though: remember the Airdrie game a few weeks ago? The 'goal' they scored off the under-side of the crossbar?

I wish that HAD been given.

Buffalo Bill

I think the problem appears that we were little better than Hamilton and that they had a team of players who at least gave 100 percent. We had a few players who tried and some others with nice shiny fancy coloured boots.

Nade was unlucky with a few efforts after his goal and we could have easily been 3 goals up at half time if he could finish a chance, then game over everybodies happy :)

however we're struggling to punish teams when we're on top and its going to cost us dearly if we continue like this.

we've had two 1 nil wins over the bottom 2 in the league but we could have easily lost both and been in a real mess, think we'll have to struggle on like this till january and hope Csaba can bring in a goal poacher or it could be a horrilbe 2 nd half to the season

Hamilton created very little upfront but huffed and puffed and put themselves about, something which we struggled to compete with. better teams will punish us if we continue this current form and we dont take our chances infront of goal

I thought we looked pretty positive up until then, it seemed as if we scored and everyone though (including the crowd), great news we will pump them now.

It seemed the team was expecting to knock a few in without much real effort and then when this didnt happen they lost a bit of confidence and sat back to defend 1-0.

How many chances did Hamilton have anyway? They dominated by knocking everything that came there way back as soon as possible and winning the midfield second balls but they never created a thing all night.

I have said it many times and at the risk of repeating myself and ****ing some people off I will risk saying it again.

Our defenders sit far too deep and consequently are far too far away from our midfield which results in our midfield dropping deeper and they in turn end up miles away from our striker/s.

We do this repeatedly and if Berra was a true Captain he would realise this and get his defence much further up the pitch.

If you noticed last night when Hamilton had the ball they had every one of their players in our half apart from the Goalkeeper and even he was halfway up the pitch because we frequently had nobody in there half at all.

I really can't understand why Csaba allows it to happen he should be out on the touchline screaming at them to get out this is one of the things that Michael Stewart gets slagged at for trying to do when people see him "moaning" at Berra I am sure that is what he is saying to him " get the defence up the pitch".

Can't understand why they want to camp back in and around their own penalty box, it bring back memories of Scotland and Colin Hendry when Craig Brown used to praise him for his great defending when he created most of the problems by not getting out of his own penalty box.

Is there anybody out there who agrees with me or am I fighting a losing battle?

Seymour M Hersh

Definitely!! If we hadn't scored then it would have been 0-0 and can you imagine the collective wrist slitting there would have been on here?

Sexton Hardcastle

Thtas got to be the earliest goal we've scored in months. Possibly since Pospisil scored after 30 odd seconds against Hibs? We hardly ever score early goals. We havent had the late winners as well since they used to roll in under Levein.

Are you honestly saying that in the 6 minutes before the goal you could tell how we would have played, had the game carried on 0-0?

I think we played well up until Nade went off, simple as that. As soon as he went off we played in our own half.

Are you honestly saying that in the 6 minutes before the goal you could tell how we would have played, had the game carried on 0-0?

I think we played well up until Nade went off, simple as that. As soon as he went off we played in our own half.

Finally somebody keeps it simple and says the correct thing.

I salute you!

Archived