Celtic pay for fan running on to pitch

Swimmer

50,000 Euro's - they are lucky they never got docked points!

Celtic fined

He was probably trying to get away from a priest or their youth coach at the time. But he didn't know where to run, but I'm sure big Jock could have told him, because he knew;)

He was probably trying to get away from a priest or their youth coach at the time. But he didn't know where to run, but I'm sure big Jock could have told him, because he knew;)

:tumbleweed:

UEFA - €50,000 fine for a daft troglodite entering the field of play.

SFA - no sanctions to date for decades of sectarian abuse and glorification of murder.

hang your heads in shame.

And the BBC persist in putting this in at the end :

Manchester United could also face an investigation if match delegates mentioned alleged sectarian chanting by a section of their support at the same match.

Why ?

Based on what ?

Perth to Paisley

Grow up and get a life.

And the BBC persist in putting this in at the end :

Manchester United could also face an investigation if match delegates mentioned alleged sectarian chanting by a section of their support at the same match.

Why ?

Based on what ?

based on a bunch of ignorant tic fans complaining cause there were singing there non sectarian hello hello we are the busby boys grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:(

based on a bunch of ignorant tic fans complaining cause there were singing there non sectarian hello hello we are the busby boys grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:(

I read Leckie in the Sun (yes, I am ashamed...) and apparently they were singing, 'feck yer pope and yer IRA.'

Cue moral indignation from the guys who had moments before belted out 'Boys of the Old Brigade.'

Yeah I am sure if we were fined 50k for the same in Europe you would all say the same.

Fifa/Uefa fine about ?20 for violence, racism, sectarianism etc but hammer clubs for a very minor offence

Utter farce

Guest juvehearts
Yeah I am sure if we were fined 50k for the same in Europe you would all say the same.

Fifa/Uefa fine about ?20 for violence, racism, sectarianism etc but hammer clubs for a very minor offence

Utter farce

That's the world orginisation that we call FIFA.

UEFA are more corrupt than the SFA

FACT

rudi must stay
50,000 Euro's - they are lucky they never got docked points!

Celtic fined

that's fair enough may be them but to dock them points would be overly harsh imo, it happens all the time at Barca/ Real Madrid games and nothings happened to them

Archived