Beer and Breakfast

richiehmfc

Looking to go out for a sesh on saturday and were starting early doors

Does anyone know of anywhere we can go for breakfast and beer about 10ish on saturday? east end preferabley but would do the west end of town. :)

Does anyone know of anywhere we can go for breakfast and beer about 10ish on saturday? east end preferabley but would do the west end of town. :)

Standing Order does a breakfast I think. If you go really far east so does the Wetherspoons at the bottom of Leith Walk.

The Hogshead does a full breakfast and a pint for ridiculously cheap. Can't remember how much exactly, but certainly a lot less than ?6.99. The breakfast was really good as well.

The Mercat.....lovely breakfast!

Standing Order does a breakfast I think. If you go really far east so does the Wetherspoons at the bottom of Leith Walk.

was going to suggest wetherspoons. not the most classy but you did ask for beer and breakfast.

The People's Chimp
One rasher of bacon!! miserable gits..

I had a beer and a breakfast at glasgow airport the other week, while still up and ****ed from the night before (as an usher at a wedding). I was therefore in the mood for a decent breakfast. I was starving and wanted to eat before my flight. However, it was awful.

?12 for one bit of burnt, dried out bacon, one hash brown, some dried out black pudding, an undercooked egg, and four (!!) slices of toast and one sausage.

Disgrace.

Brian Whittaker's Tache
One rasher of bacon!! miserable gits..

Thats two rashers of bacon

I'm a big fan of buffett breakfasts at hotels

My record is two hours eating

Does anyone know of anywhere we can go for breakfast and beer about 10ish on saturday?

If you were a US based poster you would simply invite yourself to my gaff and get stuck into my booze and food. :sad:

If you were a US based poster you would simply invite yourself to my gaff and get stuck into my booze and food. :sad:

Not if you keep serving Tescos sparkling wine and calling it champagne :(

Not if you keep serving Tescos sparkling wine and calling it champagne :(

His secret is out. :)

I have to say that lorne sausage is the biz.

Commander Harris

lorne is the dog's bollocks. not literally thankfully. :D

Indigo Yard do a decent breakfast. (although I've been accused of being a yuppie on here before for saying so!)

I'm led to believe Rab likes "sausage". ;)

He also likes smoked salmon, organic (scrambled) eggs, PROPER champagne and reposado tequila. :mad:

Archived