Ratboy is cursed.

Munch

I Have been told that following an incident involving ratboy and a *****, when ratboy was abusive to her the ***** has placed a curse on ratboy and nothing but bad luck will behold ratboy and all who are involved with him, the incident happened around 4 weeks ago.

Things do appear to be going a bit pear shaped for ratboy and his hobo pals in the last few weeks.

Could this be really happening the black spott is on ratboy, this is bad news for the fat finn ( shame ):slither:

I Have been told that following an incident involving ratboy and a *****, when ratboy was abusive to her the ***** has placed a curse on ratboy and nothing but bad luck will behold ratboy and all who are involved with him, the incident happened around 4 weeks ago.

Things do appear to be going a bit pear shaped for ratboy and his hobo pals in the last few weeks.

Could this be really happening the black spott is on ratboy, this is bad news for the fat finn ( shame ):slither:

A "*****"? ....a woman who sells herself? :rolleyes::eek:

And now, news just in from ye 17th Century.....

Could be true...i heard another story though, I got told that the reason he is having such a tough time is that he is an absolute idiot who is surrounded by people who are also idiots.

He doesn't have enough sense to realise that he is throwing away his un-doubted talent and will end up an un-employed jakey back in pilton if he isnt careful

your story sounds more believable though ;)

And now, news just in from ye 17th Century.....

I heard another rumour that may explain his poor form.

The team he plays for is really not very good(they can't win any games) and his **** attitude is not helping either.

Unbelievable I know but there just might be something in it! :107years:

Could be true...i heard another story though, I got told that the reason he is having such a tough time is that he is an absolute idiot who is surrounded by people who are also idiots.

He doesn't have enough sense to realise that he is throwing away his un-doubted talent and will end up an un-employed jakey back in pilton if he isnt careful

your story sounds more believable though ;)

Well they do seem to be having a hard time of it since the curse was put on him, penalty misses, a string of defeats, banned from night clubs, loss of form, its all going wrong big time.

Any idea how long these curses last for ?:sterb147::bat:

A long time

hopefully :107years:

Relegation looms me thinks unless they off load ratboy.:eek:

The problem lies with the fact, any hibs supporting female would be selling pegs round the doors, so how can you say she was a *****?

Goodmorningmrfisherman

Bishop of Oxford lifts ***** curse on football ground. Reported in today's tabloids, my local football club, Oxford United, has called in the Bishop of Oxford to exorcise a ***** curse on their new ground. However, as is usual, the truth is rather more mundane. Unfortunately it appears that the team's losing sequence to the start of the season is more likely down to the team being useless. Has your favourite sports team ever resorted to such desperate measures?

Bishop of Oxford lifts ***** curse on football ground. Reported in today's tabloids, my local football club, Oxford United, has called in the Bishop of Oxford to exorcise a ***** curse on their new ground. However, as is usual, the truth is rather more mundane. Unfortunately it appears that the team's losing sequence to the start of the season is more likely down to the team being useless. Has your favourite sports team ever resorted to such desperate measures?

It is highly unlikely that Ebineezer Petrie would be prepared to splash out the dosh to bring the Bishop up to do an exorcism on ratboy, best to let this one run and run.

:torture:

Seymour M Hersh

I would say with his looks he has been cursed since the day he was born.

ha and they thought it was all great when he went back no wonder celtic wanted rid of him...cant believe we were actually intrested in buying him :107years:

ha and they thought it was all great when he went back no wonder celtic wanted rid of him...cant believe we were actually intrested in buying him :107years:

Before the recent celtic-hibs game McManus (IIRC) was asked if he thought ratboy was hard done by when he was at ra sellick. The question got a short rebuke of "No".

The standard answer in these situations would be to not say very much that could be controversial and maybe to add something about deek being a nice lad etc.

I get the feeling that he is not exactly being missed at the tattiebowl.

I would be amazed if he is not being a disruptive influence at hibs.:)

stevieC@pivot

Well,thats Santa not coming either then!!

Well,thats Santa not coming either then!!

Also the number 01 has a deep and sinister background too it, and is known in the under world to bring hideous bad luck and troubled times.

the number 01 is the same as having the black spot put on you.:sterb147::evil:

Also the number 01 has a deep and sinister background too it, and is known in the under world to bring hideous bad luck and troubled times.

The General lee had 01 on the bonnet and it didn't do the good ol' boys any harm.:)

Charlie-Brown
The General lee had 01 on the bonnet and it didn't do the good ol' boys any harm.:)

After Getty'sburg and in 1864-65 it didn't do them much good either though......General's U.S.Grant & W.T.Sherman gave them a helluva beating. :rolleyes:

stevieC@pivot

Daisy Dukes??:eek:

The Old Tolbooth

You know it's a very sad pc world that we live in when the word G Y P S Y is edited out through a bloody swear filter.

Archived