Expectations

McJambo

Was the general concensus in the summer on here not that this season was about rebuilding, about trying to get the best out of a group of players who hated eachother by all accounts?

How many people said in the summer they would be delighted with third or fourth, maybe even top six?

Here we are 1/4 of the way through the season and we are 4th, even after a bad run of form. We have a few games coming up which we can look to pick up points and try to catch Dundee Utd.

Whats with all the criticism?

I dont want a debate on tactics theres plenty other threads about that today, stick to why you've all changed your tune in 2-3 months.

P.S How many of you will be moaning if we continue to win 1-0 against the rest of the SPL and end up in Europe next year?

Csaba is right, success is the be all and end all, and he is arguably being pretty successful at the moment.

Jam Tarts 1874
Was the general concensus in the summer on here not that this season was about rebuilding, about trying to get the best out of a group of players who hated eachother by all accounts?

How many people said in the summer they would be delighted with third or fourth, maybe even top six?

Here we are 1/4 of the way through the season and we are 4th, even after a bad run of form. We have a few games coming up which we can look to pick up points and try to catch Dundee Utd.

Whats with all the criticism?

I dont want a debate on tactics theres plenty other threads about that today, stick to why you've all changed your tune in 2-3 months.

P.S How many of you will be moaning if we continue to win 1-0 against the rest of the SPL and end up in Europe next year?

Csaba is right, success is the be all and end all, and he is arguably being pretty successful at the moment.

I agree. However there will not be an end to the constant whingeing from those who keep going on about signing this player and that player. Funnily enough all the posters who are going on about signing players appear to be the same ones who were up in arms when the last set of accounts showed ?36m debt. :rolleyes:

I'm not overly concerned about the teams form at the moment, we have players missing.

Ask me again in February

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

A lot of the negativity won't end until Romanov goes. He's too far gone in the eyes of many fans. We can argue all day about whether that's right or not and how productive it is, but it's the reality.

Archived