HAS SHABBA GOT A CLUE

dellboy1971

GETTING FED UP NOW OF KARIPIDAS IN MIDFIELD PUT AT RIGHT BACK

OR CENTER HALF WITH BERRA

PUT JONSSON IN MIDFIELD WITH STEWART

ANAUP FRONT NADE WITH TEMPLTON OR GLEN TO STOP NADE GOING WIDE ALL THE TIME:107years:

I'd agree with playing two up front...

However, I personally think Karapidis has been good in his defensive midfield position.

Jonsson is more suited to his Right Back role, as, well lets be honest he can't pass a ball, so having him in midfield might not be a good idea.

Chad Sexington

ANAUP FRONT NADE WITH TEMPLTON OR GLEN TO STOP NADE GOING WIDE ALL THE TIME:107years:

rage.jpg

UNITED STATES OF WHATEVER.

Quite right. Csaba could learn a lot from Mixu about tactics.

After all Mixu would never play a CB in midfield - oh, wait a minute.

Quite right. Csaba could learn a lot from Mixu about tactics.

After all Mixu would never play a CB in midfield - oh, wait a minute.

Well if Mixu does it, It must be right!! Great response mate!!:(:P

No, he hasn't got a clue - shambolic management which is scraping results. I think his management skills must be, so your a defender eh?, nah. come here and draw a position out of the hat.

Last night we finished the game with:

• An on loan goalie, who is ahead of another on loan goalie, whom neither can kick a ball, and is trained by a Lithuanian nobody. :eek:

• A holding midfielder at Right Back. :eek:

• An 80% fit right back at right midfield. :eek:

• A central defender in central midfield. :eek:

• A midfielder playing just off the strikers, i.e a strikers position. :eek:

• A striker who can't score goals. :eek:

And top top it all, we took off our only skilfull player on the park after an hour.

We're 4th after 13 games with (barring cameo performances from Tullberg, Obua, Mrowiec and getting a new keeper) the same team that was good enough to finish 8th last season.

Yeah, I'd say he's got a clue.

Just because he's playing players in different positions doesn't mean he's clueless. Why pigeon hole players into certain positions for their life anyway? It worked for us when Hartley was moved into the centre after he was percieved as a right winger for most of his career, now he's a holding midfielder at Celtic playing in the Champions League. I'd say right now it's working with Karipidis and Jonsson, it certainly could be better but it could be a lot worse as well.

But I think he may need to re-think ever putting Robbie at right midfield ever again.

Totally agree but the fax machine says no!

4-5-1 against any team would say he doesnt have a clue. One up front against hamilton, well done shabba thats just great

Two dodgy results have temporarily moved us up from 8th while other teams have had harder games! I am less and less convinced about the coach. We were well outplayed at home by Hamilton last night. When was the last time anyone thought we played well? Who else would pick the teams that he has recently? At least the current games prove he has been right not to pick Reuben. Anyone seen anything in Obua to back up his signing? Anyone there last night agree with the subs? Anyone think we are going to catch United?

Two dodgy results have temporarily moved us up from 8th while other teams have had harder games! I am less and less convinced about the coach. We were well outplayed at home by Hamilton last night. When was the last time anyone thought we played well? Who else would pick the teams that he has recently? At least the current games prove he has been right not to pick Reuben. 1.Anyone seen anything in Obua to back up his signing? 2.Anyone there last night agree with the subs? 3.Anyone think we are going to catch United?

1. Nope, Guy's Sheeite!!

2. Yes, Nade was Injured, Obua...See no1.

3. Nope, 2 pesh 1-0 wins against the bottom 2 teams...Csaba's a Ferkin Puppet, just like the rest before him...I can't believe people actually think we'll finish in the top 3 or 4!! :(

What was interesting was to read about Hamiltons changes

Outplayed first half they changed formation at half time to go with 2 up. They then dominated most of the remainder of the game

I'd have a bit more respect for Csaba if he showed a bit more flexibility in that sense. Whether this means he doesnt have a clue or not I dont know

What I would say is that none of Romanov Botchup or Cervenkov have a clue and that maybe of itself answers the question

siegementality
We're 4th after 13 games with (barring cameo performances from Tullberg, Obua, Mrowiec and getting a new keeper) the same team that was good enough to finish 8th last season.

Yeah, I'd say he's got a clue.

Just because he's playing players in different positions doesn't mean he's clueless. Why pigeon hole players into certain positions for their life anyway? It worked for us when Hartley was moved into the centre after he was percieved as a right winger for most of his career, now he's a holding midfielder at Celtic playing in the Champions League. I'd say right now it's working with Karipidis and Jonsson, it certainly could be better but it could be a lot worse as well.

But I think he may need to re-think ever putting Robbie at right midfield ever again.

Sorry I don't think we can take the credit for changing Hartley.

"During his time at St. Johnstone, Billy Stark started using Hartley as a central attacking midfielder. Hartley had previously played mostly as a right winger. This change of position coincided with a significant upturn in Hartley's performances."

peebles jambo

i said before his reign began, he is vlads new erse licker, but hasn't got s scooby doo about positions,we are playing probably the worst football i can remember

What was interesting was to read about Hamiltons changes

Outplayed first half they changed formation at half time to go with 2 up. They then dominated most of the remainder of the game

I'd have a bit more respect for Csaba if he showed a bit more flexibility in that sense. Whether this means he doesnt have a clue or not I dont know

What I would say is that none of Romanov Botchup or Cervenkov have a clue and that maybe of itself answers the question

Hamilton went 3 at the back too, (easy enough when you are playing against 4-5-1), and it worked a treat. Long ball over the top would have helped us out, for Mole to chase.

Also we just lost our passing in the second half, couldn't seem to find our own guys. I suppose Nade's hold up play was missing too.

Shabby keeps carving out results with a very poor team. We're two points behind third. As i recall we finished 8th last year and we have sold out most prolific striker. Shabba has not been bankrolled to stamp his ShabbaMark on the team. Give the guy time, i'm not saying hes great i'n not saying hes terrible. However i'm willing to give him more than 13 games. When Alex Ferguson first took control of Manchester United he finished 11th in the league with only one away win the whole season!

Give Shabba a year, it may not get better but it can hardly get any worse.

Seymour M Hersh
Sorry I don't think we can take the credit for changing Hartley.

"During his time at St. Johnstone, Billy Stark started using Hartley as a central attacking midfielder. Hartley had previously played mostly as a right winger. This change of position coincided with a significant upturn in Hartley's performances."

Hartley himself credits Levein so I think we can.

Archived