All is not well down Wimbledon way........

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

I heard this morning (from a pretty well connected source) that alledgedly Rob "The Giraffe" Jones was left out of the Wimbledon side last night due to an training ground bust up wiyth pumpkin heid and the Rat.

Apparently rat boy is hated by most of the players as he strolls about as if he owns the place. It all got too much for the big giraffe and he lost the plot, apparently pinned him to the dressing room wall,Pumpkin heid had to intervene leading to a fracas with several players!!!!!!

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

I heard this morning (from a pretty well connected source) that alledgedly Rob "The Giraffe" Jones was left out of the Wimbledon side last night due to an training ground bust up wiyth pumpkin heid and the Rat.

Apparently rat boy is hated by most of the players as he strolls about as if he owns the place. It all got too much for the big giraffe and he lost the plot, apparently pinned him to the dressing room wall,Pumpkin heid had to intervene leading to a fracas with several players!!!!!!

There is a small bit in the Sun saying that he was left out for disiplinary reasons.Didn't go into detail.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Fact or Fiction ???

Who cares !!

MIXU MUST STAY is the cry

Say What Again

On a slightly different note, as they lost again last night and we won, that means a 'Yams R Pure Goan Intae Administrashun' thread (with text message evidence of course from 'ma Unkle Boab') shall appear on Hibs.net any moment.

Just been told from a good source that mixu will be gone soon and they have sir alex's son darren lined up to take over.hope not as tattie-heid is doing a great job.

marshallschunkychicken

They seem to think over the road that Jessie Jones was left out because his wife is giving birth.

Make of that what you will. Spin?

SectionDJambo

Wouldn't surprise me if they went for Darren Ferguson. They had an obsession in past years for sucking up to Fergie, by employing either family members or past players and continually suggesting that he had some input into the way they played.

:107years:

Wouldn't surprise me if they went for Darren Ferguson. They had an obsession in past years for sucking up to Fergie, by employing either family members or past players and continually suggesting that he had some input into the way they played.

I believe the club Darren Ferguson is at a club who have money to spend and who rebuff generous bids for their best players - Why on earth would he move to Hibs??

They can dream on if any of them believe he is a realistic target.

Nucky Thompson

Big Giraffe had better watch out the next time he's in a City centre boozer because ratboys boyfriends will be out to get him:torture:

I'd hope not. He is proving to be a very good manager and that mob landing him would have me worried.

I think that Darren Ferguson harbours ambitions above the reptiles though. Will probably be managing a Premiership team in the next couple of years.

Nucky Thompson

The hobos reckon that the giraffe won't play again under the fat finn, I would take him to play along side Berra.

Big Giraffe had better watch out the next time he's in a City centre boozer because ratboys boyfriends will be out to get him:torture:

He just needs to go drinking in any nightclub, safe as houses :107years:

Walter Bishop
The hobos reckon that the giraffe won't play again under the fat finn, I would take him to play along side Berra.

That's because he has apparently tried to turn the dressing room against him, expect another "secret meeting" with the tache in the near future!!!

Mixu offered his resignation after game on Saturday.

Doubt it - if he resigns he wouldn't get a pay off. If he's pushed he will.

mixu must stay, and the giraffe just went up in my estimation! i'd love the opportunity to discipline ratboy!

Oh matron!!!

Suspect Device
Just been told from a good source that mixu will be gone soon and they have sir alex's son darren lined up to take over.hope not as tattie-heid is doing a great job.

doubtfull , Peterborough are looking pretty good for promotion to the Championship - where would DF rather be managing ? really dont see it being in leef :107years:

doubtfull , Peterborough are looking pretty good for promotion to the Championship - where would DF rather be managing ? really dont see it being in leef :107years:

What and miss the chance to coach the team that invented flair!

alwaysthereinspirit

Sir Alex's Son. Thats a good one. Last week the rumour was he was being lined up to replace Mark Hughes. Today #ibs. What a tough decision for the kid.

#ibs- City. #ibs-City.

Dad what should I do? I'm torn between the money I'll have for spending on players or the "flair"

Walter Bishop

Not forgetting "The Posh" are a bigger team!! ;)

winston churchill

you could be onto something

i was at a meeting on tuesday, and my lochend wimbledon mole was also present.

he was telling me that, 01 is on ?6 grand a week and the rest of the players are not happy bunnies.

as you said,i was also told that 01 is turning up late down at the barn for training and is also leaving early.

maybe h*bs are going into administration?

Yes, I heard that too from a very reliable source. He told me that he had heard that they will definitely be in administration by next week and that Mixu will be sacked by the administrators and replaced by Bobby Wiiliamson

GC

My friend's cousin's workmate got an email from someone who knows someone else at a solicitors firm in Edinburgh and apparently Hibs will defo be in administration by the weekend. FACT.

Sir Alex's Son. Thats a good one. Last week the rumour was he was being lined up to replace Mark Hughes. Today #ibs. What a tough decision for the kid.

#ibs- City. #ibs-City.

Dad what should I do? I'm torn between the money I'll have for spending on players or the "flair"

Exactly, Fergie Jnr is a highly thought of manager......no chance they could get him. It will be either another no mark like Mixu or if their lucky, Yogi will put his differences aside with Petrie and take the job. Preferably the former, as Hughes could do a job for them.

Exactly, Fergie Jnr is a highly thought of manager......no chance they could get him. It will be either another no mark like Mixu or if their lucky, Yogi will put his differences aside with Petrie and take the job. Preferably the former, as Hughes could do a job for them.

He's also getting a few million quid to spend in January according to his Chairman on Soccer AM last week.

No fecking chance he'll end up at the Methadome.

my brothers mates big brother dad's best friends chauffeur knows a taxi driver who's uncle's brother is friends with a bus driver who met a guy in his mate's friends pub who said that his best pals sisters husband works for firm of administrators and he said hibs are definitely going bust by new year!

Carl Weathers

he was telling me that, 01 is on ?6 grand a week and the rest of the players are not happy bunnies.

as you said,i was also told that 01 is turning up late down at the barn for training and is also leaving early.

Surely he is worth ?6k a week? I'm assuming the rest, including Jessie Jones are on much less.

my brothers mates big brother dad's best friends chauffeur knows a taxi driver who's uncle's brother is friends with a bus driver who met a guy in his mate's friends pub who said that his best pals sisters husband works for firm of administrators and he said hibs are definitely going bust by new year!

I KNOW HIM!!:eek:

Walter Bishop

Riordan is on a similar deal to Fletcher, Basic wage plus mega appearance money.

Apparently King Hoofer Jones has a deal which entitles him to the same wages as anyone coming in on more than him, however "the tache" has got round this by paying Fletcher and More recently Ratboy low basics and high appearance money meaning Jones earns the same wage but in reality alot less!!! And Ratboy isnt slow in letting him and the rest of the players know how big a wage he takes home every week and the fact Mixu has no control over him doesnt help either!

That?s the cats pyjama?s right there. Roberts?s yir fathers brother n' all that..

Quality rumour mongering going on in this thread of hobo proportions.. :hobofish:

Toxteth O'Grady
Does this mean that Rod the tache is picking the team, seems the only way Rat boy would get in!

I heard Rod the Tache gets Rat boys shorts at the end of every game.

Can't imagine why he wants them

Seymour M Hersh
They seem to think over the road that Jessie Jones was left out because his wife is giving birth.

Make of that what you will. Spin?

Has anyone contacted the Zoo to see if their female Giraffe is about to give birth?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

D Ferguson's stock is on the rise. If there's one place he isn't going to go, it's Fester Road

Mibbees Sarah Ferguson like

Captain Lithuania
Hope he gave him a right good slap around the puss!!! I would pay a lot of money to see that!!!

I would pay good money to DO that.

Heard a different story re Jones (no relation) being left out of the Hibs team at Tannadice. This has come from someone who lives near him in Rosewell.

Apparantly Jones' missus gave birth to their second child this week, and there have been lots of complications with the birth, and Jones was excused duty at Tannadice.

Mind you I'd pay money to see Jones smash seven shades of ***** out of Ratboy. If Pumpkin heid got involved he could referee, but you would need a boxing ring double the normal size so that he could fit in it! :)

Brick Tamland

Heard from a very reliable source that the Fat Finn always has a go at the defence and never the forwards and it is really getting to them, so much so that Hogg and Fatty had a bit of a set too at half time midweek and had to be seperated. Ratboy also struggling for Saturday due to a strain. 'mon Fatty keep yer lip up.

Archived