Ryan Adams & Cardinals Fri 14th Picture House.

benny

Should be brilliant.Hopes he cuts back on the chat though.

Where is Lothian Rd about.Is it near the Playhouse area.

It's the old Century 2000 nightclub building, few doors up from the scrubway.

I'm going on Friday too. Mate of mine seen them in Manchester on Monday and said they were immense.

Get there early though. No support act, Cardinals will be on stage shortly after 8pm until around 9:15pm. They'll then take a 20 min break and come back on for another hour.

It's the old Century 2000 nightclub building, few doors up from the scrubway.

I'm going on Friday too. Mate of mine seen them in Manchester on Monday and said they were immense.

Get there early though. No support act, Cardinals will be on stage shortly after 8pm until around 9:15pm. They'll then take a 20 min break and come back on for another hour.

Good stuff - cheers for the info. I was going to call the venue on the day and ask about support act etc

I seen RA on his own a few years back and he was awesome. As Benny said though....he loves a wee chat

I got a ticket for this but had to sell it to a mate since ive moved country. Was really looking fwd to it as well. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Should be a great gig, enjoy!

heartgarfunkel
I hope you are joking :P

I can never resist it Gavsy! Would love to shout a request for it at a gig, just to see how riled Ryan would get.;)

The People's Chimp
I can never resist it Gavsy! Would love to shout a request for it at a gig, just to see how riled Ryan would get.;)

He loves a request if he's in the mood. I doubt he'd love that one though.

I've sen him twice at the academy here in the weej and he was great both times, one of which was with the cardinals.

heartgarfunkel
He loves a request if he's in the mood. I doubt he'd love that one though.

I've sen him twice at the academy here in the weej and he was great both times, one of which was with the cardinals.

His music's great, would really like to see him live at some point. I'd have to be pretty sauced to request 'Everything I do', but I'd imagine some wag has annoyed Ryan with that at some point. Maybe he'd be more sympathetic to requests for 'Run to You' or 'Summer of 69' though?:cheese:

Anyone any idea how many tickets have been sold for this?

Venue capacity is 1,500 and as far as I know it's sold out.

The People's Chimp

Bound to be a sell out. He has a core of very devoted fans. The gigs at the academy were early sell outs.

Good Stuff - It now says sold out on the website. I checked last week and it appeared to still have tickets to buy

He has a core of very devoted fans.

I probably fall into that category. Very under-rated IMHO.

I think he is easily one of the best male artists on the planet right now. Given the number of releases in a relatively short career so far there are bound to be a few duffers, but the vast majority of his stuff is superb.

Beware a Ryan Adams & The Cardinals gig.

I've been to see him solo and he was outstanding.

With The Cardinals, a more self-indulgent masturbatory show I have never seen. Both times.

Bound to be a sell out. He has a core of very devoted fans. The gigs at the academy were early sell outs.

It sold out last week. As I now know to my cost.

:sad:

Archived